Trade Marketing Manager EU
You are responsible to define and drive our EU trade marketing strategy and implementation of trade marketing activities across Europe. You will do this with a team of local Trade marketing managers, field marketeers and central trade marketeers. You will drive central trade marketing initiatives together with our sales organization focused on our top accounts to optimize all aspects of our in-store performance in order to maximize sell-out at our retailers and etailers. You push our internal organisation to the next step in implementing our EU brand and marketing strategy in the markets while meeting our overall business objectives.
In this role you work closely with the European sales team and other marketing teams. You lead a team local trade marketing managers and central trade marketeers and a Retail & Product Training Manager. You report to the Marketing Director Europe.
- Translate EU brand, marketing and sales strategy into a EU trade marketing strategy, which will be translated into local go-to market activities by your team.
- Setup and follow-up central initiatives to maximize our Instore performance (POS material, location in store, retailer staff, portfolio) by cooperating with our sales teams and linking with our customers.
- Development of EU Tools and plan, based on market information and feedback from our sales organization, retailers and consumers.
- Challenge your internal sales partners to maximize our short- and long-term reach, impact and with that our sales at our online and offline partners
- Create COOP plans in year calendars with our top accounts to promote our portfolio and upcoming product launches
- Measure effectiveness of activities to optimize consumer centricity, commercial performance and lead generation
- Secure a flow of market information across marketing and other departments
- Share learnings and best practice within the organisation
- Manage, coach and develop the local trade marketing teams across Europe and the central trade marketing team
You are a performance driven trade marketing manager. You understand the challenges of retailers and how Dorel can deal with those needs to boost our sales. You are used to work hand in hand with the Sales organization. Next to that you bring the following skills & experience:
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Marketing, Sales, Business Administration or related
- 10 years of relevant marketing experience in an international matrix environment
Entrepreneurial, confident with drive, lots of energy and the ability to work independently
- Solution and result driven
- Able to keep a helicopter view with ‘out of the box’ thinking and getting things done mentality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Experience with high end brands and/or retail is a strong plus
Willingness to travel 25%
Are you ready to grow with us?
Want to work with us?
You should see a button here to share this page via social media. You do not see this button because you indicated not to accept cookies.
Quinny empowers urban millennial parents to walk their way; transforming parenthood into a carefree exploration. The new NXTGEN stroller line consists of three different strollers