Trade Marketeer Car Seats
The world is constantly changing around us – Moving. Evolving. Growing. Every step forward creates new opportunities and challenges. ‘Safe’ today might mean something very different tomorrow.
ABSOLUTE - CHILD - SAFETY
It’s our whole reason for existing. Because while cars are not designed for your little people, they deserve the same level of protection. The truth is, we owe it to those who are most precious to all of us, our children.
So we ask ourselves a question. Are we there yet? It’s a question that we at Dorel Juvenile will never stop asking ourselves. And we’ll work tirelessly to keep innovating. To give every family absolute safety and peace of mind.
Maxi-Cosi is one of the leading brands of Dorel Juvenile; the largest worldwide juvenile player that owns other well-known brands such as Quinny and Safety First. We develop child mobility and caring solutions that multiply, maximize, and prolong every joyful moment of parenthood.
As European Trade Marketeer Car Seats (m/f, fulltime, 40 hrs/wk) it is your mission to plan and develop the sales and marketing strategy for a group of innovative products within the retail channel. It is your role to merge the consumer experience and customer channels, stay informed of any competing products on the market, and develop channel and pricing strategies. You work with various departments and report to the Trade Marketing Manager Europe. The position is part of the Marketing team and is based in Helmond, The Netherlands.
• Launch new product propositions and projects across Europe while collaborating with local marketing teams and external partners on the touchpoints to make the product a sales success.
• Setup an annual calendar planning launches and campaigns across Europe for our core category that suits both online and offline sales.
• Be in close contact with the local marketing teams to fully understand their market, the competitive landscape and to support them with product and service related initiatives.
• Initiate and execute downstream car seat projects and services that are part of the European product/services roadmap.
• Monitor and analyse the sales development of the existing portfolio and put required actions in place to grow the Maxi-Cosi brand by animating a rich portfolio of our products for a wide range of sales channels.
• Ensure the master content for trade of all our products are complete and rich in our Content Management System.
• Building the brand instore and online for optimal shopping experience, while stimulating sales opportunities of our core range.
• Coordinate client specifics and assist in collection process with category manager.
• Deliver best instore experience with European point-of-sale approach for the full category
• Bachelor or Master degree in marketing.
• 5 years of relevant trade marketing experience in an international (matrix) environment.
• Self-starter, confident with drive, positive energy and the ability to work pragmatic and independently. Sales savvy is a plus;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills; fluency in English is a must as you will develop, write and manage marketing content in English; Dutch is not required;
• Good communication and alignment skills.
• You are a creative and pragmatic worker and you lead projects forward in a structured way.
• You recognize yourself in our core values: Leadership, Integrity, Excellence and enjoy having Fun in your work and with your team members.
Are you ready to grow with us?
The people behind our products and brands make Dorel an even stronger company. We are extending our leading market position and believe team spirit, personal drive, and accountability can make a real difference in achieving sustainable growth. This is essential to our future. We invite you to grow with us!
Want to work with us?
You should see a button here to share this page via social media. You do not see this button because you indicated not to accept cookies.
Quinny empowers urban millennial parents to walk their way; transforming parenthood into a carefree exploration. The new NXTGEN stroller line consists of three different strollers