Team Leader Retailer Care UK
The Team Leader Retailer Care leads a team of Retail Care Coordinators and ensures service to our retailers meets the agreed service level. You steer the team to optimal results, working according to European processes and standards, while taking local requirements into account. In this role you are the internal contact person for our sales team providing solutions to customer issues and key performance data regarding Retailer Care.
Coordinating the daily activities of the local Retailer Care team, making sure the relationship with the retailer is fully satisfactory and according to SLA. In addition you ensure that all retailer care activities are carried out in line with agreed company processes.
Further responsible for:
- system/process improvement to maximise efficiency and minimise costs
- achieving and maintaining excellent customer service levels
- ensuring the team works according to agreed company processes and procedures
- The smooth running of all aspects of the dept, ensuring workload is even and well managed in all areas.
- Day to day allocation of stock on hand, ensuring that stock is managed effectively in order to get the right stock to the right place at the right time
- Compliance of all SOX and company policies within Retailer Care
- Ensuring that all retailer credit enquiries are investigated and credit notes raised where applicable.
- Accurate and timely customer order processing within the department, including pricing.
- Ensuring an accurate and up to date order book
- Support sales by building strong relations with customers via regular tele sales contact. Increase sales via offering agreed monthly promotions.
In addition you remaining critical with regard to the optimal team composition and overall health of dept; ensuring that morale is kept high, and sickness and annual leave is properly managed and recorded. Advising the Manager Retailer Care EU about ways to improve the collaboration with the external sales force and the retailer.
You report to the manager Retail Care Europe.
- Mid-higher education working & thinking level.
- >3 years relevant experience in a similar position, preferably in a b-t-b retail environment
- Fluent in English language both spoken and written. Working language skills of any other language is a strong plus.
- Commercial awareness and strong relationship-building skills.
- Customer oriented without losing sight of sales targets.
- Strong in planning and organizing (managing priorities)
- Experience in setting up processes in order to efficiently organize activities in a team
- Experience in leading, coaching and developing a team.
- Independent, able to make decisions that quickly lead to best possible solutions within the procedure.
- Pragmatic hands on personality, ready to roll our your sleeves.
- Feels responsible and gets energized from getting things done
- Excels in solving all sorts of day-to-day practical problems.
Are you ready to grow with us?
The people behind our products and brands make Dorel an even stronger company. We are extending our leading market position and believe team spirit, personal drive, and accountability can make a real difference in achieving sustainable growth. This is essential to our future. We invite you to grow with us! Because of the international context of our organization, we request to submit your resume and cover letter in English.
Want to work with us?
You should see a button here to share this page via social media. You do not see this button because you indicated not to accept cookies.