Do you dare to take ownership of the SEO for several brands and markets? Do you want to coordinate SEO projects with our agencies and local subsidiaries? Do you want to be part of a growing digital team supporting amazing consumer journeys?
This is your chance! We are looking for a SEO Specialist!
As part of our digital team you will manage and optimize our organic traffic acquisition, across our platforms and markets.
As the SEO key contact, you collaborate with SEO agencies and are the key SEO consultant for our in-house digital marketers and content specialists. You are the one that will come-up with an ambitious SEO strategy from both technical and content aspects.
As the SEO guru, you are in the lead of making the websites’ infrastructure SEO friendly. Together with our web agencies and based on best practices, SEO agencies audits and on your own expertise, you are responsible of making sure that the right SEO markers/tags are in place and used in the right way.
You like to look beyond our owned platforms and existing technologies and extend your SEO curiosity also towards e-Commerce platforms and VEO to see how the Dorel brands can be well set up for optimal results.
The ambitious and young Digital Marketing team of Dorel Juvenile is responsible for the digital consumer journey for the brands Maxi-Cosi, Quinny, Tiny Love, Bébé Confort, Safety1st and Baby Art within EMEA. The position is based in Helmond, the Netherlands, which is one of our European headquarters.
As SEO Specialist, you…
- Are the frontrunner in the organization to drive all SEO topics for primarily our owned platforms, adding VEO optimizations to the scope and secondarily you are the consultant for content optimizations on the various e-Commerce platforms.
- Make sure we are ranked highest for our most important topics and keywords, making sure we optimize our organic traffic.
- Take responsibility for SEO proofed Infrastructure (code, speed, tags, URL structure etc.)
- Carry on regular “Exploration” Keywords research to identify keywords opportunities to be integrated in our digital content strategy.
- Oversee SEO KPIs & Reporting by identifying relevant KPIs and reports setups within the organization.
- Ensure SEO proofed Redirects & Migration at each site migration (301, domain names).
- Make sure Internal links are built in a relevant way for users, following their journeys and the brand objectives.
- Develop External linking by training and supporting colleagues on e-PR & Linkbait, by identifying Referral opportunities and by disavowing low quality links.
- Google Search Console, Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager have no secrets for you.
- You are familiar with SEO tools like SEMRush, SEOMoz, Raventools, Screaming Frog.
- You have analytical skills and are fact-based and pragmatic.
- You are convincing and capable of taking people along in your story, making SEO a key priority in our organization and for our various brands.
- You are a team player, solution oriented and have a can-do mentality.
- You are able to create synergies with other digital marketing media and can help in supporting an optimal presence on the digital touch points in the consumer journey. Therefore you are also familiar with other channels like SEA, CRM, Social and affiliate advertising and e-Commerce.
- Bachelor or Master degree
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as SEO specialist or Online marketer with SEO specialty (agency or client side).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Dutch. Other basic language skills like French are an advantage.
Are you ready to grow with us?
The people behind our products and brands make Dorel an even stronger company. We are extending our leading market position and believe team spirit, personal drive, and accountability can make a real difference in achieving sustainable growth. This is essential to our future. We invite you to grow with us!
Want to work with us?
You should see a button here to share this page via social media. You do not see this button because you indicated not to accept cookies.