Do you dare to take ownership of the SEO for several brands and markets? Do you want to coordinate SEO projects with our agencies and local subsidiaries and be part of a growing digital team supporting amazing consumer journeys?
This is your chance! We are looking for a SEO Specialist.
As part of our digital team you will manage and optimize our organic traffic acquisition, across our platforms and markets.
As the SEO key contact, you collaborate with SEO agencies and are the key SEO consultant for our in-house digital marketers and content specialists. You are the one that will come-up with an ambitious SEO strategy from both technical and content aspects.
As the SEO guru, you are in the lead of making the websites’ infrastructure SEO friendly. Together with our web agencies and based on best practices, SEO agencies audits and on your own expertise, you are responsible of making sure that the right SEO markers/tags are in place and used in the right way. You like to look beyond our owned platforms and existing technologies and extend your SEO curiosity also towards e-Commerce platforms and VEO to see how the Dorel brands can be well set up for optimal results.
The ambitious and young Digital Marketing team of Dorel Juvenile is responsible for the digital consumer journey for the brands Maxi-Cosi, Quinny, Tiny Love, Bébé Confort, Safety1st and Baby Art within EMEA.
This position is based in Helmond, the Netherlands, which is one of our European headquarters.
As SEO Specialist, you…
- Are the frontrunner in the organization to drive all SEO topics for primarily our owned platforms, adding SEO optimizations to the scope and secondarily you are the consultant for content optimizations on the various e-Commerce platforms.
- Make sure we are and stay ranked highest and making sure we optimize our organic traffic constantly and find the ‘sweet spots’ we could address to gain and keep authority.
- Carry on regular “exploration” keywords and website research to identify opportunities for SEO to be integrated in our digital content strategy and measure their implementation, results and progress.
- Oversee and manage SEO KPIs & Reporting by identifying relevant KPIs and reports setups within the organization.
- Take responsibility for SEO proofed infrastructure (code, speed, tags, URL structure etc.) of the multiple websites and be the counterpart for internal and external topics.
- Ensure SEO proofed redirects & migration at each site migration (301, domain names) and support in creation of URL’s.
- Make sure internal links are built in a relevant way for users, following their journeys and the brand objectives.
- Develop external linking strategy by training and supporting colleagues on e-PR & Linkbait, by identifying referral opportunities and by disavowing low quality links.
- Google Search Console, Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager have no secrets for you.
- You are familiar with SEO tools like SEMRush, SEOMoz, Raventools, Screaming Frog.
- You are up to date with the latest ranking factors and industry standards.
- You have experience with SEO migrations, key words search analyses and technical audits.
- You have analytical skills and are fact-based and pragmatic.
- You are convincing and capable of taking people along in your story, making SEO a key priority in our organization and for our various brands, without making it too technical.
- You are a team player, solution oriented and have a can-do mentality.
- You are familiar with other channels like SEA, CRM, Social and affiliate advertising and e-Commerce and able to create synergies with other digital marketing media colleagues to benefit the complete customer journey via the digital touch points.
- Bachelor or Master degree
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as SEO specialist or Online marketer with SEO specialty (agency or client side).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. Other basic language skills like Dutch and French are an advantage.
Are you ready to grow with us?
The people behind our products and brands make Dorel an even stronger company. We are extending our leading market position and believe team spirit, personal drive, and accountability can make a real difference in achieving sustainable growth. This is essential to our future. We invite you to grow with us!
Want to work with us?
You should see a button here to share this page via social media. You do not see this button because you indicated not to accept cookies.