Senior Programmer Analyst
Dorel Juvenile, a segment of Dorel Industries, Inc. (TSX:DII.B, DII.A) is a world class juvenile products company. Dorel Juvenile’s powerfully branded products include global juvenile brands Safety 1st, Quinny, Maxi-Cosi and Tiny Love, complemented by regional brands such as Cosco, Bébé Confort and Infanti. Dorel Industries Inc. has annual sales of US$2.6 billion and employs approximately 10,000 people in facilities located in twenty-five countries worldwide. We are continuously extending our leading market position and believe team spirit, personal drive, and accountability can make a real difference in achieving the sustainable growth essential to our future. We research, design, develop, and test our products in-house, giving employees opportunities to gain inter-departmental experience. Our aim is to introduce and grow talent at all levels of our organization. Our global organization and our international supplier and customer base, allow employees to collaborate with juvenile colleagues and partners from all over the world. Working at Dorel Juvenile means having a real impact on people’s lives. Come join our team…together we care about the precious lives of children.
The Senior Programmer Analyst is responsible for duties that define, develop, test, integrate, analyze and maintain software applications in support of the achievement of business requirements. This position will report to the Applications Development Manager.
- Act as a liaison to the business departments providing assistance to identify business processes, workflow, business requirements, and training. Gather/analyze business requirements, create technical specifications documentation, participate in requirements and technical design reviews. Write detailed description of user needs, program functions, and steps required to develop or modify computer program.
- Develop/review test plans, execute testing processes, and review test results.
- EnterpriseOne application and integration development of online and batch applications
- Develop and configure EnterpriseOne AIS, Orchestrator, CafeOne, UDO, and user experience
- Develop and configure interfaces and integration into other external systems
- Create user documentation and conduct user training.
- Mentor/coordinate work of others to develop, test, install, and modify programs.
- Minimum 8 years of application development programming in a JD Edward EnterpriseOne environment (version 9.0 or higher: Prefer 9.2)
- One or more implementations/upgrades of Oracle EnterpriseOne (JD Edwards)
- Experience developing and configuring AIS, Orchestrator, CafeOne, UDO, & User experience
- Develop Interfaces and integrations to connected third party systems – Experience with current web integration methods like: SQL, Soap, Restful APIs
- Minimum 5 years of experience using a Software Development Life Cycle methodology preferably with Agile Scrum framework
- Minimum 3 years of project experience as a Systems Analyst or technical project experience
- Proficiency in writing design specifications and documenting completed systems
- Analytical, organizational, and administrative skills
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent is required
Are you ready to grow with us?
The people behind our products and brands make Dorel an even stronger company. We are extending our leading market position and believe team spirit, personal drive and accountability can make a real difference in achieving sustainable growth. This is essential to our future. We invite you to grow with us!
Want to work with us?
You should see a button here to share this page via social media. You do not see this button because you indicated not to accept cookies.