Sales & Training Representative
Are you the a passionate individual with commercial talent, ready for the next step in your career? This is your chance! We are looking for a Sales & Training representative, as part of our Sales Team.
In this role you will manage a portfolio of UK Independent retailers and strategically located accounts. Whilst this position is home based, the successful applicant should live within the territory (South UK) however occasional travel will be required to our head office in Borehamwood (North London WD6 1JN). This is a fulltime (37,5 hrs/wk) position.
You will be responsible to grow sales and penetration of Dorel Juvenile brands in the designated UK territory by optimizing the business relationship with existing accounts and realizing the sales targets. The vacancy covers the Southern part of the UK, from Kent to Cornwall, along with South Wales, and extends up to the Midlands. You will be part of a team of three similar minded Account Managers, and reporting to the UK Sales Manager.
- Ownership and execution of account plans to achieve target turnover
- Maintain or expand distribution of our product and brands to ensure sales targets are achieved
- Analysing and reporting the sales results to maximise opportunities
- Working closely together with the Sales Administration, Operational Marketing, Retailer Care, and After-Sales departments to insure optimal customer relationships;
- Ensure a good and professional relationship with customers, in such a way that customers are and will remain satisfied with Dorel.
- Sales background with several years of experience in a similar position, or looking to make the move from a relevant Sales/Product Training role. Candidates with a relevant retail/buying background and qualifications will also be considered;
- Graduate with good business acumen, looking for a career in Sales;
- Ability to formulate, negotiate, agree and deliver Joint Business Plans;
- Strong organisational skills and experience, excellent negotiation skills and is a confident presenter;
- Enjoys and is able to analyse data, in order to provide customers with great service.
Are you ready to grow with us?
Dorel brands in the UK include Maxi-Cosi, Quinny, Tiny Love, Safety 1st, and Baby Art.
The people behind our products and brands make Dorel an even stronger company. We are extending our leading market position and believe team spirit, personal drive, and accountability can make a real difference in achieving sustainable growth. This is essential to our future. We invite you to apply and grow along with us!
Want to work with us?
You should see a button here to share this page via social media. You do not see this button because you indicated not to accept cookies.
Quinny empowers urban millennial parents to walk their way; transforming parenthood into a carefree exploration. The new NXTGEN stroller line consists of three different strollers