Sales & Training Representative (Austria)
To strengthen our European sales team, we are looking for a dynamic and hands-on Sales & Training Representative for Austria.
The ‘Dach Market' division is 30 people strong, divided over three departments: Outdoor Sales, Operational Marketing, and Retailer Care (sales back office). The Outdoor Sales department is responsible for achieving the market sales goals by maintaining and/or improving the business relationship with existing accounts across all distribution channels and potentially adding or developing new distribution possibilities.
As Sales Representative Austria, it is your mission to improve the numeric and qualitative distribution and general market penetration of Dorel Juvenile brands in Austria, securing optimal in-store support, product display, and knowledge.
As Sales Representative Austria
- Sales: Realization of the introduction, promotion, and sale of product assortment to existing and new customers.
- Maintaining a good relationship with customers, in such a way that customers are satisfied about the commercial and logistical services.
- Working closely together with the sales back office, to ensure optimal customer relationships and insure that at the very least, the sales targets are realised.
- Providing and coordinating product trainings for existing and new clients (both retailers and consumers) on the Austrian market for the relevant Dorel Juvenile product categories.
- Providing monthly reporting to DACH sales management regarding general market developments, sales performance versus pre-set objectives etc.
- Coordinate after-sales service support, securing involvement of the service department based in Helmond, NL.
In this position you work from home and you report to Marco Terriuolo, Sales Manager DACH and are part of a DACH sales team of 10. colleagues.
- Higher education working & thinking level.
- 3-5 years relevant experience, preferably in a brand driven, B2C (retail) environment
- Native German and excellent working knowledge of English, with strong communication skills
- Proven ability to build up good commercial advisory relationships. Sales based on confidence and service; not so much on pricing.
- Able to manage time and responsibilities efficiently and effectively to meet targets and deadlines. Focused on content, execution and result.
- Team player yet able to work independently. Not afraid to act quickly.
You are eager to learn and like to think along about new insights, solutions or advice.
Are you ready to grow with us?
We offer a hands-on Junior Account Management Position with lots of responsibility in which you are the go-to person for our Austrian Customers. You are an important part of pushing our organization to the next step.
Sales is well represented in our management board by the Sales Director, so the Sales agenda is top of mind in all layers of our organization. You are truly enabled to leave your mark and deliver!
You work in an international environment with an international team. We offer good working conditions including Home-office.
Dorel Juvenile is the world's leading juvenile products company. Our well-known products and strong brands Max-Cosi, Quinny and Tiny Love are complemented by regional brands and are available in more than 100 countries.
We are proud to work with 3,000 highly driven professionals in 25 different countries. All of our talented employees share the same mission: to Care for Precious Life. We help families live carefree lives by providing them with juvenile products with the highest safety and comfort standards.
Our frontrunner mentality matches our position as a global market leader. Being first means we forge our own path; we explore new ways to enhance our brands. We are continuously reinforcing our leading position and believe that team spirit, personal drive, and accountability can make a real difference in achieving sustainable growth. A vital element of our daily operations is the strong connection we maintain with our consumers. We engage with them wherever they are, so they will always benefit from our products and services, even in ways they did not expect.
Want to work with us?
You should see a button here to share this page via social media. You do not see this button because you indicated not to accept cookies.
Quinny empowers urban millennial parents to walk their way; transforming parenthood into a carefree exploration. The new NXTGEN stroller line consists of three different strollers