Sales & Retail Training Development Manager EMEA
Are you the passionate and performance driven Product Experience Trainer that sets the agenda for the European training development to increase the instore experience of our products and brands ? Do you dare to take ownership of the Training development across markets?
This is your chance! We are looking for a Retail & Product Experience Training Manager EMEA.
As part of our Trade marketing team you will enhance the brand experience of our consumers by developing and implementing training programs for our retailers, distributors and sales teams. The training programs, part of our service-offer to retailers, are related to our brands, products, services and shopping behaviour & selling skills. Trainings are a part of our service-offer to retailer.
This position is based in Helmond, the Netherlands, which is one of our European headquarters. You will report to the Trade Marketing Manager Europe.
As Training development manager, you…
- Are responsible for development and maintenance of training manuals and methods that will be used by our sales organizations throughout Europe.
- Develop a training strategy and roadmap that is related to our brands, services and sales strategies
- Develop new training programs and continue to improve existing training content by extending the training subjects based on actual consumer and customer needs
- Develop training materials and tools, training methods
- Monitor, evaluate and report on training program’s effectiveness
- Create, implement and maintain a “Train the trainer” process in Europe
- Facility exchange of best practice by connecting product trainers in Europe
- Maintain a keen understanding of training trends, developments and best practices
- Identify and assess future and current training needs together with the country managers
- Manage EU training budget
You will work closely with, and connect our product trainers in Europe which are based in our European Sales Organization. Also there will be a close collaboration with our Marketing teams.
- You have a bachelor or University degree in Business Administration or sales/marketing
- 5-10 years relevant working experience in sales, retail or training fields
- You have proven work experience as a training manager, working in an (international) matrix organization
- You have a track record in designing and executing successful training programs
- You bring experience in project management
- You are a team player, solution oriented and have a can-do mentality.
- You are a good communicator & connector, great presenter
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- You are willing to travel (up to 10% of your time)
Are you ready to grow with us?
The people behind our products and brands make Dorel an even stronger company. We are extending our leading market position and believe team spirit, personal drive, and accountability can make a real difference in achieving sustainable growth. This is essential to our future. We invite you to grow with us!
Want to work with us?
You should see a button here to share this page via social media. You do not see this button because you indicated not to accept cookies.