Revenue Growth Manager
To strengthen our European Finance team, we are looking for a Net Revenue Growth Manager who will be responsible for the implementation of strategic, tactical, and operational pricing & revenue initiatives.
Are you eager to contribute to the success of a listed company? Then we might have a match!
You make sure we develop, implement, and optimize the right pricing strategies that enhance our profitability and make sure we obtain a healthy profitable growth.
You work together with Sales, Marketing and Product management to develop and implement pricing strategies that enhance profitability. You determine what to charge for products by considering production and other costs and determine the price point to make a profit and while considering market positioning of those products.
You set base prices and develop discount programs, evaluate promotional campaigns, compare prices set by competitors and identify opportunities to drive distribution and pricing opportunities based upon the use of advance analytics
- You will be the finance lead in the implementation of the commercial program project that Dorel is currently implementing throughout Europe.
- Preparing insightful reporting and analysis to drive pricing decisions based upon internal and external financial data, ensure margin driven pricing decisions
- Providing pricing and trade spend support to sales managers, marketing managers and product marketing managers, influencing behaviors and performance through insights and understanding of key drivers and trends.
- Analyzing price change requests from the sales team by evaluating margin impact, potential incremental volume, and competitor price levels
- Develop and improve accounting & control processes to ensure that pricing and discount agreement are reported appropriately and on a timely basis
This position is located at our head office in Helmond, Netherlands or in our Portuguese office in Villa do Conde. In this role, you report to Anna Dyachenko, FP&A Director Europe.
Do you like to work with numbers and make them talk? Are you pragmatic and hands-on?!
- You have a degree in Business Administration or related field.
- You have prior experience in a similar role including solid exposure to managing pricing processes, implementing pricing initiatives and creating pricing process documentation.
- You possess a strong understanding of pricing strategies and concepts and have an Understanding of product life cycle and pricing models
- Proficiency in working with quantitative and qualitative data, familiarity in manipulating and analyzing market data, EPOS/Panel Data and revenue/sales data from internal ERP systems
- Experience in conducting market position analysis
- Strong numerical skills –experience in working with commercial P&Ls
- Understanding of statistical tools and models including regression analyses and other advanced modelling techniques
- Strong presentation and communication skills –ability to dive into detail and lift messaging to key points
- Ability to take a hypothesis-driven approach to analysis
- Experience in working in Consumer product and multi-channel environments
- Strong proficiency in use of Excel, Power BI and other databases (internal and external data sources)
- Able to build or use databases and/or analytical software experience
Are you ready to grow with us?
We offer a challenging Finance Management position in which you are at the heart of our changing finance-organization. You are an important part of improving finance and take the department to the next step.
Finance is well represented in our management board by the CFO, so the Finance-agenda is top of mind in all layers of our organization. You are truly enabled to leave you mark and deliver!
You work directly for the FP&A director Sales & Marketing in an international environment with an international team. We offer good working conditions including working from home.
Dorel Juvenile is the world's leading juvenile products company. Our well-known products and strong brands Max-Cosi, Quinny and Tiny Love are complemented by regional brands and are available in more than 100 countries.
We are proud to work with 3.400 highly driven professionals in 25 different countries. All our talented employees share the same mission: to Care for Precious Life. We help families live carefree lives by providing them with juvenile products with the highest safety and comfort standards.
Our frontrunner mentality matches our position as a global market leader. Being first means we forge our own path; we explore new ways to enhance our brands. We are continuously reinforcing our leading position and believe that team spirit, personal drive, and accountability can make a real difference in achieving sustainable growth. A vital element of our daily operations is the strong connection we maintain with our consumers. We engage with them wherever they are, so they will always benefit from our products and services, even in ways they did not expect.
Want to work with us?
You should see a button here to share this page via social media. You do not see this button because you indicated not to accept cookies.
Quinny empowers urban millennial parents to walk their way; transforming parenthood into a carefree exploration. The new NXTGEN stroller line consists of three different strollers