Project (Program) Manager NPD
Are you passionate about leading product development projects in a complex environment? At a company that aims to be the benchmark in terms of innovations and safety? That creates smart mobility and caring solutions for family life? Then you might be the person we are looking for!
To strengthen our Program Management team, we are looking for a strong and hands-on Project Manager NPD (m/f, fulltime, 32-40 hrs/wk), responsible for complex new product development projects as well as co-developments. You master complex projects and will ensure consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals. As a project manager, you work with multidisciplinary teams. This function is based in Helmond (NL) and will report to the EU R&D Director, also based in NL.
This requisition is for a locally hired position. Candidates must have current legal authorization to work in the Netherlands. Dorel will not attempt to obtain immigration and labor sponsorship for any applicants.
You will be responsible for devising, organizing, and implementing product development projects that are complex by nature, ensuring delivery on time, within budget, and consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals. The projects consist of transversal subjects, in product development and existing product & production optimization.
- Structure the complex strategic projects and draft the associated documents.
- Define the role and the responsibilities of each participants in the projects and arbitrate the disputes.
- Lead the project teams, and monitor the schedules, deadlines, budgets and process.
- Be the person in charge of the achievement of the best profitability of the projects for which you are responsible.
- Ensure the proper use of project support tools.
- Bring a "helicopter" view to the people involved in the projects .
- Lead the deployment of projects, consolidate reporting of multidisciplinary activities, and adapt your communication to the different partners in the monitoring committees.
- Actively participate in the continuous improvement of project management within the organization/
- Coordinate definition of new initiatives/projects in order to improve the profitability in terms of NPD (New Product Development) on the product category.
- BA or University degree in (Mechanical) Engineering
- >4 years of experience in managing NPD projects, ideally acquired in an international, durable consumer goods context
- Master project management tools
- Demonstrated leadership and charisma allowing you to convince and influence different stakeholders. Able to have an helicopter view and to coordinate the different competences of the organization towards common goals.
- Dynamic, excellent communication skills and a real team spirit.
- Good general knowledge in finance and strong writing skills.
- You have demonstrated presentation & influencing skills.
- The international environment in which you operate requires a fluency in English.
- The practice of remote management and the knowledge of Asian culture are a preference, as well as knowledge and practice of Agile project management.
Are you ready to grow with us?
We offer a Project Management NPD position with lots of freedom. You get the chance to push our R&D organization to the next step in driving strategic projects while meeting our overall business objectives.
You work in an international environment with an international team. You get enabled to leave your mark and build your own function. We offer good working conditions including working from home and 13th month.
At Dorel Juvenile, we create innovative products and services for growing children. All our employees are directly involved in the research, design, development, testing, and marketing of our products. Our strong brands Maxi-Cosi, Bébé Confort, Quinny, Safety 1st, and Baby Art can be found in over 80 countries worldwide and it is our ambition to strengthen our leading position in the market.
Want to work with us?
You should see a button here to share this page via social media. You do not see this button because you indicated not to accept cookies.
Quinny empowers urban millennial parents to walk their way; transforming parenthood into a carefree exploration. The new NXTGEN stroller line consists of three different strollers