Project Manager (Information systems)
The Information Systems Project Management (ISPM) department is part of our European Technology organization. This department is responsible for the management of all project where the ICT department is involved, leading implementation of new solutions or improving of existing ones.
The Team consists of 6 IS Project Managers. Their efforts are focused on following domains: Operations & Sales, Marketing & Digital, and Support Functions (Finance, HR, R&D). We currently have an exciting opportunity for an ISPM Marketing & Digital (fulltime (40 hrs/wk), based in Helmond, to provide support to the business at the right level and ensure good consistency in the information system & roadmap.
This requisition is for a locally hired position. Candidates must have current legal authorization to work in the Netherlands. Dorel will not attempt to obtain immigration and labor sponsorship for any applicants.
As Project Manager Information Systems, or ISPM for short, you’re the bridge between (internal) customer questions and the available technology. You analyze (and understand) our processes and know how we can make them better. You know exactly how to get to the bottom of things, the question behind the question always gets uncovered. By you, that is.
- Exploring the information needs of process owners, bottlenecks in the provision of information or the relevance of change proposals for existing information systems.
- Puts forward proposals for solutions which may or may not be automated.
- Participates in projects for the development or maintenance of information systems and in the case of smaller projects, acts as independent project leader.
- Is accountable for the project management in accordance with our project framework
- Is responsible for the coordination of all tasks to be managed on the IT side.
- Is accountable for the setup of software to be implemented
- Support the business teams.
- Reports to the management about project status, alerts etc.
- Is in charge to coordinate activities made by third parties : internally as well external contributing to project.
This is you!
- Bachelor or Master degree; e.g. Computer Science or Information Technology.
- Your English and/or (we’re not that picky) Dutch is on point. Both oral and written.
- You know how to work with sales processes, E commerce SCRM & CRM projects. And have the proof to back you up.
- You’re familiar with Agile. It’s your preferred way of working.
- Never not learning is your motto. You know when to ask questions (and when not to) and you’re able to form your own vision. Did someone say, ‘born leader’? That’s you!
- Complex projects? Easy. Even when taking (political) interests of multiple stakeholders into account.
- You know your way around digital tools and are interested in marketing & service.
Are you ready to grow with us?
The people behind our products and brands make Dorel an even stronger company. We are extending our leading market position and believe in team spirit, personal drive, and accountability can make a real difference in achieving sustainable growth. This is essential to our future. Grow yourself and your career with us, here at Dorel!
At Dorel Juvenile, we create innovative products and services for growing children. All our employees, you included, are directly involved in everything we do. From research and design to IT! Our strong brands include Maxi-Cosi, Bébé comfort, Quinny and Safety 1st and can be found in over 80 countries! Are you going to help us fulfil our ambitions?
Interested in this position (how could you not be)? Let us know by contacting us. In English.
Want to work with us?
You should see a button here to share this page via social media. You do not see this button because you indicated not to accept cookies.