Are you the passionate and performance drive Product Trainer, ready for the next step in your career ? This is your chance! We are looking for a Product Trainer for the region South UK, as part of our UK Sales Team.
In this role you will co-ordinate the training of customers in the South of England, and potentially help out with UK wide training. You will do this successfully by building strong business relationships with the retailers and their teams of sales people as well as internal business partners in marketing and sales.
This is a fulltime (37,5 hrs/wk) position, and is home based. However most of your time will be spent on the road.
- Liaise and arrange appointments with customers for product training sessions.
- Plan and organize cost effective journey plans, including all accommodation required.
- Prepare and attend all UK and European Trade shows and other relevant nursery related shows.
- Manage the requirement of samples and point of sale materials for trainings.
- Train and develop store staff, help them to develop their knowledge of our products and are confident to conduct in-store demonstrations and interactive workshops.
- Report feedback on trainings & identify best practices.
- Update training materials and information for retailers based on new information, learnings and feedback.
- Reports of training plan and results to the Training Manager on a weekly basis, to ensure effective management and co-ordination of the training programs.
- Provide the Sales Training Manager with monthly reports on all training activity undertaken, advising of any issues or key areas of interest that may be beneficial to the organization.
In this position you will report to the Training Manager UK.
You are enthusiastic about nursery products, and in particular you have a desire to help retailers to understand our products and empower them to give the best and most up to date information, which will help consumers to make an informed choice when buying our products.
Additionally, you will also possess the following experience:
- 1-3 years relevant experience within a retail environment - preferably in sales training.
- The confidence and ability to present accurate information to a large and varied audience (this must be in your nature).
- You must be able to demonstrate high levels of integrity and trust.
- You are bright and articulate, with an engaging, energetic, confident approach with good interpersonal skills.
- You are self-motivated and happy to work autonomously. Flexibility is essential within this role as you may be required to attend trade shows which involve occasional weekend work.
- You will need to be willing to spend your week on the road (including spend some nights away from home).
- You must hold a clean and current driving license.
Are you ready to grow with us?
Dorel UK is located in Borehamwood, near London. Nearly 50 employees are divided over Sales, Operational (local) Marketing, Customer Operations and Finance departments. Dorel brands in the UK include Maxi-Cosi, Quinny, Tiny Love, Safety 1st, and Baby Art.
The people behind our products and brands make Dorel an even stronger company. We are extending our leading market position and believe team spirit, personal drive, and accountability can make a real difference in achieving sustainable growth. This is essential to our future. We invite you to apply and grow along with us!
Want to work with us?
You should see a button here to share this page via social media. You do not see this button because you indicated not to accept cookies.