Product Quality Engineer
Dorel Australia is a leading supplier of child car restraint systems, nursery and leisure products nationally.
Our brands are highly sought-after including Maxi Cosi, Mother’s Choice and Tiny Love.
As the Product Quality Engineer, you are responsible in evaluating the quality of our products both during development and once it has been manufactured. You will conduct testing and sampling of all our products and providing technical support to various stake holders within the business. Key aspect of your role will include defining the criteria a test result should meet, develop and implement testing strategies to improve the quality of the product, perform root case analysis, and ensure that the product meets quality standards and regulatory guidelines.
Your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Implement a process to measure Dorel’s product performance,
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders to identify or highlight any deficiencies identified using FMEA
- Facilitate and approve PPAP process with relevant 3rd party suppliers
- Manage all pre-production runs with relevant 3rd party suppliers
- Approve and document all engineering change requests using the ECR form
The successful candidate will possess:
- Previous experience in a similar position or an automotive background
- Mechanical background would be essential but not preferred
- Experience working within NPD or Product Life Cycle environment
- Experience working with various quality tools, problem solving methods
- Excellent computer and communication skills
- A highly motivated nature with the ability to work autonomously
- An adaptable, professional and genuine attitude
Are you ready to grow with us?
The people behind our products and brands make Dorel Juvenile an even stronger company. We are extending our leading market position and believe team spirit, personal drive, and accountability can make a real difference in achieving sustainable growth. This is essential to our future. We invite you to grow with us!
Please email your CV to email@example.com or via our website www.doreljuvenile.com
Want to work with us?
You should see a button here to share this page via social media. You do not see this button because you indicated not to accept cookies.