Are you ready to make a real difference by improving our European Websites & E-commerce platforms of our brands like Maxi-Cosi? Is it your ambition to work in an international environment and do you love to work with new innovative solutions? Then you are the Product Owner that we are looking for!
We are looking for a Product Owner, to help us create irresistible platforms for strategic product and service offerings. You are self-organized and have experience in working with cross functional teams. You are commercially driven, willing to take ownership and skilled in stakeholder management. As a product owner, you are part of the Digital Marketing team that is based in our European head office in Helmond, while working closely with our IT department. The digital marketing team is a young and ambitious team; responsible for all digital activities in EU for A-brands such as Maxi-Cosi and Tiny Love.
- Drive a consistent and valuable digital experience for our European Websites & E-commerce platforms
- Full ownership of the product stream, prioritization of new and existing features to continuously improve the platform and websites. You make decisions based on existing data measures, usability studies and consumer insights
- Accountable for creating user stories and backlog management, and steering the Development team to realize the website/ecommerce goal
- Work to optimize and plan the roadmap to achieve the company’s strategic goals on multiple brands
- Launch new platforms for our brands
- Establish shared vision across the company working closely with the Brand Team, Content Editors, IT, Developers and other Business stakeholders and manage clarity on the roadmap
- You have a bachelor/master degree and minimum 3-4 years of work experience as Product Owner.
- Healthy dose of ambition, excellent stakeholder management, planning and presentation skills.
- Experience in Agile & cross functional processes, you are not afraid of suggesting new ways of working.
- Capable to translate business requirements to impact on processes and systems.
- You know the whole Consumer Journey funnel and have a strong knowledge about web development.
- Knowledge of Content Management Systems Drupal and E-commerce platform Magento is preferred.
- You are comfortable with Jira, InVision and/or other tools.
- Excellent verbal and writing skills in English.
- Has a can-do mentality and is a great team player.
Are you ready to grow with us?
We offer a European Product Owner position in which you are at the heart of our organization. You are an important part of pushing our marketing in Europe to the next level. The digital marketing team is leading in in all things digital within Dorel Juvenile Europe.
You will work in a Pan European environment with a truly professional and exciting team. We offer good working conditions including the opportunity to work from home.
Dorel Juvenile is the world's leading juvenile products company. Our well-known products and strong brands Max-Cosi, Quinny and Tiny Love are complemented by regional brands and are available in more than 100 countries.
We are proud to work with 7,000 highly driven professionals in 25 different countries. All of our talented employees share the same mission: to Care for Precious Life. We help families live carefree lives by providing them with juvenile products with the highest safety and comfort standards.
Our frontrunner mentality matches our position as a global market leader. Being first means we forge our own path; we explore new ways to enhance our brands. We are continuously reinforcing our leading position and believe that team spirit, personal drive, and accountability can make a real difference in achieving sustainable growth. A vital element of our daily operations is the strong connection we maintain with our consumers. We engage with them wherever they are, so they will always benefit from our products and services, even in ways they did not expect.
Want to work with us?
You should see a button here to share this page via social media. You do not see this button because you indicated not to accept cookies.
Quinny empowers urban millennial parents to walk their way; transforming parenthood into a carefree exploration. The new NXTGEN stroller line consists of three different strollers