Globally we are the leading supplier of juvenile infant products. In Australia, we are a leading supplier of child restraint systems and nursery products and our brands Maxi-Cosi, Tiny Love and Mother’s Choice, are highly sought-after.
An exciting opportunity is available immediately for a Product Manager to join our talented and hard working Child Restraint Team.
Reporting to the Senior CRS Product Development Manager, you will be responsible for developing products for Australia, New Zealand, and Greater East Asia. The Product Manager will be accountable for driving our child restraint strategy and bring winning products to market. You will understand the Child Restraints category and the regulatory environment across the region.
Your mission is to be a product evangelist collaborating with our Sales and Marketing teams and influencing key external stakeholders.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop a product vision and strategy that drives growth and market share
- Translate category strategy through commercial feasibility and product roadmaps
- Deliver desired product outcomes working collaboratively with our quality, engineering & international teams
- Represent the business to key retailers and industry organisations
- Work collaboratively with Global Product and R&D teams
Ideally you will have the following skills:
- An intimate knowledge of project management and processes
- Demonstrated experience with new product development
- Demonstrated strategic, analytical, and commercial experience
- Demonstrated track record working within tight deadlines and a pressured environment
- Demonstrated experience working in a highly regulated industry
- The ability to work autonomously, within a team and cross-functionall
Are you ready to grow with us?
This role is primarily office based in Sunshine West (Melbourne, Victoria) with some domestic travel. Evening and weekend work sometimes necessary to meet deadlines, attend product launches and exhibitions. In return for your dedication and hard work we will provide you personal growth, career development opportunities and a fantastic work environment.
This role offers an abundance of versatility, direction and freedom to succeed. You will be working with a vibrant and forward thinking team with a company passion that cannot be rivalled.
If this sounds like you, please send your CV to HR: email@example.com
Want to work with us?
You should see a button here to share this page via social media. You do not see this button because you indicated not to accept cookies.
Quinny empowers urban millennial parents to walk their way; transforming parenthood into a carefree exploration. The new NXTGEN stroller line consists of three different strollers