Product Integrity Engineer
To strengthen our Product Integrity team in Helmond (Quality - part of R&D), we are currently looking for a Product Integrity Engineer.
As Product Integrity Engineer it is your mission to ensure product quality within our New Product Development projects (NPD Integrity) and first months of production / market release.
- Ensure Product Conformity (to product brief, standards & regulations) during New Product Development process (NPD) by appropriate Validation processes & tools.
- Integrate the Quality Requirements into the Product Specification
- Animate DFMEA method with R&D partners
- In close collaboration with R&D engineer, track Design Validation progress (DVP&R)
- Ensure new Supplier Validation (Audits & Assessment)
- Ensure Progressive Component validation (PPAP)
- Define Product Control Plan & related control means
- Support industrialization phase with manufacturing units (PFMEA / Manufacturing Control Plan & related control means)
- Release to Production & Release to Market
- Animate Problem Solving Method
- Track Product Quality Performance on the Market during the first months after market release (Aftersales & Consumer Care inputs) and drive related corrective action plan through Non Conformity Management
- In case of Product issue (during development or lifecycle), drive appropriate Problem Solving through 8D methodology. (containment, root causes, corrective and preventive actions, efficiency, capitalization, …)
In this position you report to the Product Integrity Manager Europe.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Quality
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience within a development Center or Manufacturing plant Quality dpt.
- Fluent in Dutch and English;
- Expert in driving Product Quality tools & mindset (DFMEA, DVP, 8D, PPAP, PDCA, 6 Sigma).
- Strong Technical & Product Development Knowledge (Preferably Nursery product or Plastic / Metal Industry)
- Good understanding of different cultures and experience in an international organisation
- Pragmatic, hands-on attitude and excellent communication skills
- You are a team player who can also easily function as an independent technical expert;
- Fluent in Dutch and English;
- You actively look for and recognise opportunities for growth of the business;
- You accept our values: team spirit, service minded, performance driven, always ahead, and sustainable.
Are you ready to grow with us?
The people behind our products and brands make Dorel an even stronger company. We are extending our leading market position and believe team spirit, personal drive, and accountability can make a real difference in achieving sustainable growth. This is essential to our future. We invite you to grow with us!
Because of the international context of our organization, resumes and cover letter must be submitted in English. This requisition is for a locally hired position. Candidates must have current legal authorization to work in the Netherlands. Dorel will not attempt to obtain immigration and labor sponsorship for any applicants.
Want to work with us?
You should see a button here to share this page via social media. You do not see this button because you indicated not to accept cookies.