Globally we are the leading supplier of juvenile infant products. In Australia, we are a leading supplier of child restraint systems and nursery products and our brands Maxi-Cosi, Safety 1st, Tiny Love and Mother’s Choice, are highly sought-after.
An exciting opportunity is available immediately. We are a small-medium size business looking for an experienced PA/Admin office guru to join our talented hard working team.
As the Personal Assistant/Office Manager you will be responsible for delivering a high level of support to the Chief Executive Officer.
You will report to the CEO and work collaboratively with the Senior Management Team and their teams.
The ideal candidate will be required to:
- Manage a diverse range of secretarial and administrative duties specified by the CEO to achieve a seamless operating schedule
- Proactive calendar management and meeting coordination
- Managing communication accordingly and ensure all correspondence is dealt with promptly and efficiently
- Create, manage and maintain the travel schedules for the CEO and the business
- Provide support to the Senior Management team as required
- Manage the office, ensuring the office is able to operate effectively at all times
The successful candidate will have
- A minimum of 5 years previous experience in providing executive support to CEO and assistance to Senior Management teams
- Experience in general office management
- Experience in working in a fast paced environment
- Comfortable in managing varied tasks
- Can handle pressure and multiple demands
- Excellent time management skills with experience in managing competing deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient knowledge of the Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to utilise a broad range of business IT solutions
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
The successful candidate will have a positive attitude and will be "willing to roll your sleeves up" to achieve your goals. You will act and deliver with urgency and are accustomed to working in a fast-paced team environment.
Are you ready to grow with us?
The people behind our products and brands make Dorel Juvenile an even stronger company. We are extending our leading market position and believe team spirit, personal drive, and accountability can make a real difference in achieving sustainable growth. This is essential to our future. We invite you to grow with us!
Want to work with us?
You should see a button here to share this page via social media. You do not see this button because you indicated not to accept cookies.