Marketing Assistant Export
Our strong brands Maxi-Cosi, Bébé Confort, Quinny, Safety 1st, Tiny Love and Baby Art can be found in over 80 countries worldwide. In all countries where Dorel does not have its own office, sales occurs via the Export Department. The current Export Department consists of Export Managers (Sales), a Retailer Care Department (Backoffice) and a Marketing Team.
To strengthen our Export Team, we are currently looking for an energetic and hands-on Marketing Assistant (fulltime), based in Helmond.
As Marketing Assistant Export you support the markets translating the EMEA brand strategies to short and medium term local brand implementation plans and creating relevant content and tools for the retail and the consumers. For this role you need to have the ability to brief, evaluate and optimize campaigns while ensuring everything is in line with our defined brand values and guidelines.
This is an opportunity for a hands-on specialist who wants to contribute to a growing brand in a dynamic international context. If you think this profile fits you, we invite you to apply for this job.
MarCom support for the export markets
- Linking pin for all export markets in operational marketing related topics, supporting the translation of the central brand strategies to the local markets
- Maintains and shares the marketing sharing portals (e.g. image bank)
- Prepares for and presents to the key markets (currently 5) on the monthly marketing update meetings: social media analysis, website performance analysis, marcom project status updates
- Coordinates the launch and supports the maintenance of the local websites: which includes e.g. new product landing pages, NPR- pages, new campaign pages and SEO proof copy creation
- Spider in the web between the various stakeholders within the company and for the export markets
Communication internal/externalCommunicates export successes on the intranet
- Sets up diverse newsletters such as bi-monthly Export newsletter, quarterly Export best practice newsletter and quarterly branded social media newsletter for Maxi-Cosi, Bébé Confort and Quinny.
- Responsible for the Export marketing stock, mapping market needs for in-store tools, ordering tools and facilitating the roll-out of the tools
- Liaison with the Backoffice in rolling out in-store tools and keeping track of the roll out
- Liaison with the European Marketing Team on marcom related topics representing the needs of the export customers
Project Management (examples)
- Launch / migrate websites with the support of our Digital Team and local marketers
- Project management of the Export participation on the Kind & Jugend fair
- Coordination of the yearly collection brochure order with the Central Team, in case of additional Export need development of region relevant brochures
- Supports the adaptation and follow-up on digital marketing initiatives such as shop-in-shop retailer online landing pages, social media apps etc.
- Initiates and realizes marcom ideas
- Facilitates the in-store execution on the markets via ordering centrally developed tools and creating additional export-specific tools if needed
- Occasionally supports markets in in-store / event booth design
- Brief, coordinate and evaluate campaigns
The position is based in Helmond, the Netherlands. The Marketing Assistant Export will report to the Marketing Manager Export, also based in Helmond.
- You have a Bachelor Degree in Marketing Communication
- You are starting your career or have 1-2 years of experience in a marketing or sales role
- Knowledge / affinity with digital marketing, in particular social media and website management, analysis and suggestions
- Understanding of in-store marketing
- Project management and problem solving skills, the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Strong personal initiative and ability to work autonomously but also to function as part of a team
- Good in managing relationships
- Can-do mentality
- Outstanding written and strong verbal communication skills in English
Are you ready to grow with us?
The people behind our products and brands make Dorel an even stronger company. We are extending our leading market position and believe team spirit, personal drive, and accountability can make a real difference in achieving sustainable growth. This is essential to our future. We invite you to grow with us!
Want to work with us?
You should see a button here to share this page via social media. You do not see this button because you indicated not to accept cookies.