Maintenance Technician (M/F) Vila do Conde
At Dorel Juvenile, we create innovative products and services for growing children. All our employees are directly involved in the research, design, development, testing, and marketing of our products. Our strong brands Maxi-Cosi, Bébé Confort, Quinny, Safety 1st, Tiny Love and Baby Art can be found in over 80 countries worldwide and it is our ambition to strengthen our leading position in the market.
This professional has the responsibility to execute corrective and preventive maintenance of equipment, tools and infra-structures (mechanic, electrical, electronic, pneumatic and hydraulic).
Reporting directly to, and supporting the Maintenance Manager in the fulfilling of preventive and corrective maintenance and in the reception/installation of new equipment and in the management of documentation related to the maintenance area.
- Execute the preventive maintenance plan,
- Receive and install new equipment,
- Repair mechanical, electrical, electronic, pneumatic or hydraulic failures, according to the technical information at his/her disposal,
- Support the management of documentation related to the area of maintenance,
- Support the requisition of necessary material to maintenance,
- Technical support to operators about the functioning of equipment and tools,
- Work according to hygiene and safety at work standards.
- Mid-Higher education working and thinking level with >3 years experience,
- Experience in team management/leadership,
- Focused on coaching, knowledge sharing and/or optimization. Provides expert argumentation to influence a higher level within the organization,
- Focused on the entire area of expertise, with insight in the process(es) and/or administration,
- Proactive and strong feeling of accountability. Gets things done and synchronizes with others when needed,
- Able to make decisions that quickly lead to the best possible solution within the procedures. Excellent (practical) problem solving skills,
- Able to anticipate and handle ad-hoc disruptions in the regular workflow. Understands the consequences of his/her actions,
- Able to gather information, organize, arrange and plan concrete business.
Are you ready to grow with us?
The people behind our products and brands make Dorel Juvenile an even stronger company. We are extending our leading market position and believe team spirit, personal drive, and accountability can make a real difference in achieving sustainable growth. This is essential to our future.
We invite you to apply and grow along with us!
Want to work with us?
You should see a button here to share this page via social media. You do not see this button because you indicated not to accept cookies.