Dorel Juvenile, a segment of Dorel Industries, Inc. (TSX:DII.B, DII.A) is a world class juvenile products company. Dorel Juvenile’s powerfully branded products include global juvenile brands Safety 1st, Quinny, Maxi-Cosi and Tiny Love, complimented by regional brands such as Cosco, Bébé Confort and Infanti. Dorel Industries Inc. has annual sales of US$2.6 billion and employs approximately 10,000 people in facilities located in twenty-five countries worldwide. We are continuously extending our leading market position and believe team spirit, personal drive, and accountability can make a real difference in achieving the sustainable growth essential to our future. We research, design, develop, and test our products in-house, giving employees opportunities to gain inter-departmental experience. Our aim is to introduce and grow talent at all levels of our organization. Our global organization and our international supplier and customer base allow employees to collaborate with juvenile colleagues and partners from all over the world. Working at Dorel Juvenile means having a real impact on people’s lives. Come join our team…together we care about the precious lives of children.
The Maintenance Clerk will provide support for all maintenance functions related to the onsite warehouse and office facility. This position will report to the Facilities Manager.
- Prepare monthly cost allocation detail reports using credit card invoices and receipts from purchases using File Maker Pro database tracking data entry software, matching receipts and invoices against report, contacting vendors for any receipts or invoices that are missing at time of report generation.
- Prepare tool and shoe procurements as well as the payroll deduction forms, gather signatures from all personnel.
- Call different vendors to get quotes and pricing to assure Dorel pays the best price at the time.
- Receive and pass on information, requests from other personnel to Maintenance & Facility Manager as well as Maintenance Supervisor in a timely manner for quicker response time.
- Maintain filing system and update as needed.
- Document creation and updating of CEA files, electronic and hard copy.
- Updating of the hallway daily kWh board – Duke Energy & Excel copy.
- Updating of the hallway Best Way Compactor tonnage board and Excel copy.
- Faxing, vendor phone logs and contact information outlook and hard copy.
- Maintain phone logs during personnel away time (vacations, sick)
- Maintain current vendor literature on needed items, tool catalogs for maintenance usage.
- Daily reviews of responsibilities and goals to ensure deadlines are met in order to facilitate efficiency and remain on target.
- Ensure the administrative support base is present and functioning at highest level to assist in overall efficiency of the department.
- This position is responsible to maintain files on equipment, inspections, certificates, credit card purchases, requisitions, for a manufacturing and warehouse operation on a 1.2 million square foot facility.
Education, Licenses, and/or Certification Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED required. Associates Degree or higher preferred.
Experience and Skills
- Proficient Microsoft Excel, Office Suite, and PowerPoint.
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Sign creation and photo software editing.
Are you ready to grow with us?
The people behind our products and brands make Dorel an even stronger company. We are extending our leading market position and believe team spirit, personal drive and accountability can make a real difference in achieving sustainable growth. This is essential to our future. We invite you to grow with us!
Want to work with us?
You should see a button here to share this page via social media. You do not see this button because you indicated not to accept cookies.
Quinny empowers urban millennial parents to walk their way; transforming parenthood into a carefree exploration. The new NXTGEN stroller line consists of three different strollers