Junior Salesforce Developer
The European Technology division of Dorel Juvenile counts 30 dedicated colleagues, divided into three departments. The IT Services department is in charge of administration, infrastructure, support and security. The IS Project Management department is business partner to the various business units when it comes to the management of all projects and applications and the implementation of new solutions or improving existing ones. This can take place in three domains: Operations & Sales, Marketing & Digital, and Support. The IT Solution Delivery department is responsible for the technical support of the ISPM team (development & internal technical consultant).
In our IT Solution Delivery department, an exciting opportunity has come up in the Netherlands (Helmond) for a proactive and enthusiastic Junior Salesforce Developer. This role is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to hone their Salesforce expertise and grow in their career! This position reports to the European IT Solution Delivery Manager.
This requisition is for a locally hired position. Candidates must have current legal authorization to work in the Netherlands. Dorel will not attempt to obtain immigration and labour sponsorship for any applicants.
Currently at Dorel, our challenge lies in making big steps on the Digital front. We already work on/with major projects such as a new European brand website, a European e-commerce platform and others consumer oriented projects. Looking forward, we will need to focus our efforts on developing, improving and maintaining our Salesforce organization. It will be your mission to efficiently and effectively support Salesforce applications by working closely with Project Managers and Business stakeholders on a European level. The current Salesforce platforms are Salesforce Service Cloud and Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
As a Jr Salesforce Developer, you will be in charge of administration and configuration within Salesforce Service Cloud, maintaining and designing workflows or processes, integrating Form Assembly forms and/or managing data interfaces between Salesforce Service Cloud and Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Salesforce administration and configuration, including workflows, process builder, custom objects and fields, reports and dashboards
- Perform strategic monitoring (Salesforce community) and anticipate technical evolutions / patches (Proactivity)
- Manage technical migration from Salesforce Service Cloud classic UI to lightning UI
- Perform data uploads, data maintenance, and data cleaning activities
- Form Assembly maintenance and evolution
- Design Visual Force Pages
- Translate user stories in concrete actions
- Perform problem and incident management by analysing issues raised by support team
- Write and maintain documentation of ongoing configuration and processes
- You will also have to participate in the change management process in collaboration with an IS Project Manager by:
- Formalizing impact analysis
- Providing workload / cost estimations
- Participating to the implementation when a change request is approved
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Excellent knowledge of the Dutch and English language (both written and spoken)
- Tools you are familiar with: Data Loader, SOQL, JIRA, REST API’s …
- Form Assembly knowledge preferred but not required (internal growing competence possible)
- APEX and Marketing Cloud knowledge and experience is a plus
- Used to an Agile (scrum) way of working. Ability and desire to learn (fast)
- Ability to integrate, work and communicate in an European development team
Are you ready to grow with us?
The people behind our products and brands make Dorel an even stronger company. We are extending our leading market position and believe team spirit, personal drive, and accountability can make a real difference in achieving sustainable growth. This is essential to our future. We invite you to grow with us!
Because of the international context of our organisation, we request to submit your resume and cover letter in English.
Want to work with us?
You should see a button here to share this page via social media. You do not see this button because you indicated not to accept cookies.