(Junior) Salesforce Business Analyst
Dorel Juvenile is the world's leading juvenile products company, with well-known brands like Maxi-Cosi, Quinny and Tiny Love (amongst others) sold in over 100 countries worldwide. Our shared mission at Dorel Juvenile is to know and understand the needs of the modern parent so we can provide the best child mobility and caring solutions.
Our European Technology division counts 30 dedicated colleagues based in either Portugal or the Netherlands and divided over four departments: IS Project Management (ISPM), IT Solution Delivery (development & technical support to the ISPM team), IT Services, and Data & Analytics.
In our European headquarters in Helmond, we are now looking for an analytical, data-savvy, highly motivated and hands-on (Junior) Salesforce Business Analyst (m/f, fulltime) to strengthen our ISPM department. This position will report directly to the Project Manager SalesForce.com, also based in Helmond.
This requisition is for a locally hired position. Candidates must have current legal authorization to work in the Netherlands. Dorel will not attempt to obtain immigration and labor sponsorship for any applicants.
At Dorel, we use Salesforce to collect, store and analyze all our customer data. As a (Junior) Salesforce Business Analyst your mission is to help Dorel put data research, strategy, and analytics into action. You advocate for your Stakeholders requirements.
As (Junior) Salesforce Business Analyst, you will use Dorel’s data to form business insights and recommend changes in business and other Organizations. You identify issues in processes, organizational structures or staff development.
- Elicit and document requirements
- Develop and define project roadmaps
- Write user stories
- Communicate with managers and stakeholders
- Analyze data and draw business insights
- Facilitate business solutions
- Manage Salesforce projects
- Create and deliver business presentations
- Manage and analyze Salesforce implementations
- Apply frameworks and methodology to Salesforce projects
- Create user training materials
- Solve issues during testing
- Understand current business processes and document processes in development.
- HBO/ WO education (or similar working- and thinking level)
- Excellent English (written and spoken) is a must. Dutch is a strong advantage! Working knowledge of German and/or French is a bonus
- Concrete experience working in an analytical capacity with Salesforce
- Strong project management skills, well-organized, with an eye for detail
- Excellent analytical skills and an informed, evidence-based approach
- a strong interest in business and business development
- a good understanding of information technology.
Are you ready to grow with us?
We are proud to work with 3.400 highly driven professionals in 25 different countries. All of our talented employees share the same mission: to Care for Precious Life. We help families live carefree lives by providing them with juvenile products with the highest safety and comfort standards.
Our frontrunner mentality matches our position as a global market leader. Being first means we forge our own path, we explore new ways to enhance our brands. We are continuously reinforcing our leading position and believe that team spirit, personal drive, and accountability can make a real difference in achieving sustainable growth. A vital element of our daily operations is the strong connection we maintain with our consumers. We engage with them wherever they are, so they will always benefit from our products and services, even in ways they did not expect.
Want to work with us?
You should see a button here to share this page via social media. You do not see this button because you indicated not to accept cookies.
Quinny empowers urban millennial parents to walk their way; transforming parenthood into a carefree exploration. The new NXTGEN stroller line consists of three different strollers