Junior CRM consultant
You run our salesforce environment
This role is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to hone their Salesforce expertise and grow in their career!
Currently at Dorel, our challenge lies in making big steps on the Digital front. We already work on/with major projects such as a new European brand website, a European e-commerce platform and others consumer oriented projects. Looking forward, we will need to focus our efforts on developing, improving and maintaining our Salesforce organization.
It will be your mission to efficiently and effectively support Salesforce applications by working closely with Project Managers and Business stakeholders on a European level. The current platforms are Salesforce Service Cloud and Salesforce Marketing Cloud we are planning to implement salesforce sales cloud.
You will be in charge of administration and configuration within Salesforce Service Cloud, maintaining and designing workflows or processes, integrating Form Assembly forms and/or managing data interfaces between Salesforce Service Cloud and Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Perform strategic monitoring (Salesforce community) and anticipate technical evolutions / patches (Proactivity)
- Manage technical migration from Salesforce Service Cloud classic UI to lightning UI
- Perform data uploads, data maintenance, and data cleaning activities
- Design Visual Force Pages
- Translate user stories in concrete actions
- You will also have to participate in the change management process in collaboration with an IS Project Manager by:
- Managing external suppliers
This position reports to the European IT Solution Delivery Manager
This is you!
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in an IT / CRM role
- Excellent knowledge of the Dutch and English language (both written and spoken)
- Experienced in working with CRM’s
- Preferably experienced in working in a sales or marketing oriented environment
- Ability to integrate, work and communicate in an European development team
Are you ready to grow with us?
We offer a Junior CRM consultant position with lots of potential. You will be trained in salesforce and get the chance to take responsibility for the entire salesforce environment within Dorel Juvenile.
You work in an international environment with an international team. You are in the lead when managing external suppliers. We offer good working conditions including working from home and 13th month.
At Dorel Juvenile, we create innovative products and services for growing children. All our employees are directly involved in the research, design, development, testing, and marketing of our products. Our strong brands Maxi-Cosi, Bébé Confort, Quinny, Safety 1st, and Baby Art can be found in over 80 countries worldwide and it is our ambition to strengthen our leading position in the market.
This requisition is for a locally hired position. Candidates must have current legal authorization to work in the Netherlands.
Want to work with us?
You should see a button here to share this page via social media. You do not see this button because you indicated not to accept cookies.