Jr. Graphic Designer/Digital Media Production
Dorel Juvenile, a segment of Dorel Industries, Inc. (TSX:DII.B, DII.A) is a world class juvenile products company. Dorel Juvenile’s powerfully branded products include global juvenile brands Safety 1st, Quinny, Maxi-Cosi and Tiny Love, complimented by regional brands such as Cosco, Bébé Confort and Infanti. Dorel Industries Inc. has annual sales of US$2.6 billion and employs approximately 10,000 people in facilities located in twenty-five countries worldwide. We are continuously extending our leading market position and believe team spirit, personal drive, and accountability can make a real difference in achieving the sustainable growth essential to our future. We research, design, develop, and test our products in-house, giving employees opportunities to gain inter-departmental experience. Our aim is to introduce and grow talent at all levels of our organization. Our global organization and our international supplier and customer base allow employees to collaborate with juvenile colleagues and partners from all over the world. Working at Dorel Juvenile means having a real impact on people’s lives. Come join our team…together we care about the precious lives of children.
We are seeking a creative Jr. Graphic Designer proficient in creating digital media production assets. This digital native comes with the talent for design thinking and problem solving for visual communications.
- Responsible for design and production of product videos, enhanced/social media assets, email templates, dynamic banner ads, packaging, brochures, POPs and other promotional material
- Partner with designers to support the brand and product teams to produce design solutions and graphic presentations from concept to production
- Provide support to the Graphic Ideation Team production activities, such as mockup production, coordination with outside vendors, and photo shoot support with in house photographer
- Bachelors Degree in Graphic Design or related field
- 1-2+ years of related experience
- Expertise with Macintosh based graphics programs, specifically Adobe Creative Suite (After Effects, Premiere, XD, Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Lightroom and Adobe Acrobat)
- Superior design skills and the ability to use them to create a broad range of graphic treatments
- A strong design portfolio that reflects creativity and an understanding of basic design principles
- Need to be detailed oriented and handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to design within specific brand style guides and manage schedules
- Ability to work with minimal supervision required
- Strong organizational, clear communication skills and a team player
Please include a link to access samples of your work
Are you ready to grow with us?
The people behind our products and brands make Dorel an even stronger company. We are extending our leading market position and believe team spirit, personal drive and accountability can make a real difference in achieving sustainable growth. This is essential to our future. We invite you to grow with us!
Want to work with us?
You should see a button here to share this page via social media. You do not see this button because you indicated not to accept cookies.
Quinny empowers urban millennial parents to walk their way; transforming parenthood into a carefree exploration. The new NXTGEN stroller line consists of three different strollers