IT Technician - Application Support Engineer (M/F)
Dorel Juvenile is the world's leading juvenile products company. Our products are available in more than 100 countries. All of our talented employees share the same mission: to Care for Precious Life. We help families live carefree lives by providing them with juvenile products that rank highest in consumer reviews. That's what sets our products apart; durable, helpful and caring.
An exciting opportunity has come up within the IT Services department for a proactive and enthusiastic Application Support Engineer!
The Application Support Engineer is part of a team responsible for the support of our Business Application. The main focus of this position is on our ERP system (M3-Infor) and Logistics applications such as our Warehouse Management System. In your role, you must have a good understanding of business processes within the ERP landscape as well as the connected Warehouse Logistics applications.
• Good understanding of ERP Business processes, M3-Infor.
• Good understanding of interface mappings between ERP infrastructure and its various subsystems.
• Good understanding of Warehouse Logistic processes, such as Warehouse Management Systems, carriers / Label printing.
• Bachelor or Master degree; e.g. Computer Science or Information Technology, with > 7 years relevant experience,
• Excellent English, both written and spoken,
• Good working experience with ERP,
• Eager to learn, asks questions and thinks along about issues or advice,
• Ability to troubleshoot complex business process issues,
• Able to form own vision, from which you lead a process, a project, a policy issue or a department, and advise management,
• Able to contribute to complex project take interests of multiple stakeholders into account and able to.
Are you ready to grow with us?
The people behind our products and brands make Dorel an even stronger company. We are extending our leading market position and believe team spirit, personal drive, and accountability can make a real difference in achieving sustainable growth. This is essential to our future. We invite you to grow with us!
Because of the international context of our organization, resumes and cover letter must be submitted in English.
Want to work with us?
You should see a button here to share this page via social media. You do not see this button because you indicated not to accept cookies.
Quinny empowers urban millennial parents to walk their way; transforming parenthood into a carefree exploration. The new NXTGEN stroller line consists of three different strollers