IT ServiceDesk Engineer
The European Technology division of Dorel Juvenile counts 30 dedicated colleagues, divided into three departments. IS Project Management:business partner to the various business units when it comes to the management of all projects and applications and the implementation of new solutions or improving existing ones. IT Solution Delivery:responsible for the support (development & internal technical) of the ISPM team. And last but not least, IT Services:in charge of administration, infrastructure, support and security.
An exciting opportunity has come up within the IT Services department for a proactive and enthusiastic IT ServiceDesk Engineer(fulltime, 40 hrs/wk), based in Helmond, NL.
This position reports directly to the European IT Manager, also based in Helmond.
This requisition is for a locally hired position. Candidates must have current legal authorization to work in the Netherlands. Dorel will not attempt to obtain immigration and labour sponsorship for any applicants.
IT support to all our European locations, is provided centrally by a team in the Netherlands as well as Portugal. As such, you will work in an international context and you will work in close cooperation with our clients to solve challenging and complex issues. You will be part of a team of four people responsible for the End user support of Dorel Juvenile Europe. Specifically, your mission is to provide end-user support for the European organization. Besides supporting our business, you will be responsible for defining and monitoring the service, ensuring it meets the business needs and that the service delivery is in accordance with the agreed business requirements.
- Implement service level management process into ITSM tooling and optimize implementation.
- Ability to work according ITIL4 principles, Certification is a pre
- Responsible that (Business)SLA service levels are met
- Reporting to business about the Service Delivery / Service Level Reporting
- Ensuring that service level management process and procedures are in line with compliancy (SOX) rules
- Responding to our users in an effective and timely manner.
- Increasing customer satisfaction through proactive stakeholder engagement.
- Provide End-User support by resolving first and second line incidents and/or requests.
- Providing high quality support services through Continual Service Improvement.
- Proper Incident and escalation management to Level 3 support teams.
- Proper Asset Management for End-user equipment.
Work closely with the System engineers on datacenter infrastructure topics
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in an IT ServiceDesk role
- Excellent English and/or Dutch, both written and spoken.
- Experience in an international environment is highly desired
- Strong analytical skills, customer/service oriented is a must, and able to organize own work effectively
- Eager to learn, asks questions and thinks along about issues or advice.
- Strong personality and excellent communications skills.
- Able to form own vision, from which you lead a process, a project, a policy issue or a department, and advise management.
Are you ready to grow with us?
The people behind our products and brands make Dorel an even stronger company. We are extending our leading market position and believe team spirit, personal drive, and accountability can make a real difference in achieving sustainable growth. This is essential to our future. We invite you to grow with us!
Acquisition on the basis of this vacancy is not appreciated.
Want to work with us?
You should see a button here to share this page via social media. You do not see this button because you indicated not to accept cookies.
Quinny empowers urban millennial parents to walk their way; transforming parenthood into a carefree exploration. The new NXTGEN stroller line consists of three different strollers