IS Project Team Manager (M/F)
Dorel Juvenile is the world's leading juvenile products company. Our products are available in more than 100 countries. All of our talented employees share the same mission: to Care for Precious Life. We help families live carefree lives by providing them with juvenile products that rank highest in consumer reviews. That's what sets our products apart; durable, helpful and caring.
The IS Project Team Manager defines, deploys online information systems compliant with the company's strategic directions.
- Recommends the customer for the selection of suitable solutions. Acts as an advocate of the chosen solution and is committed to its implementation or configuration process.
- Evaluates the possible impact of new digital solutions. Sets the company's needs and determine the benefits to be derived from the change in its activities. Manages the implementation of the change taking into account structural and cultural issues. Maintains business continuity and change throughout the process, controlling related impacts and performing all actions and correction adjustments.
- Plans and directs project portfolio and ensures coordination and management. Orchestrates projects to develop or implement new internal or external processes to meet identified business needs. Sets tasks, responsibilities, critical control points, resources, skills needs, interfaces and budget. Optimizes costs and the time and seeks to achieve a high level of quality. Develops plans urgently to deal with unexpected problems during implementation. Delivers projects on time, on budget and initial requirements. Creates and maintains documents to facilitate the monitoring of project progress.
Considers all internal and external parameters such as compliance with legal and industry standards to guide risk management and deploying resources to improve the level of service to the company.
- University working and thinking level with >15 years experience
- Minimum 10 years of experience in IT/IS projects management
- Experience in retail industry / distribution.
- Strong knowledge of project management tools
- Converts creative and innovative ideas into realistic plans for the business and convincing others of these ideas, so they believe in them and are moved to implement his/her plans.
- Has own vision on the market from the point of view of his/her specialism and creates new possibilities to increase the connection to the market.
- Able to manage the cohesion between several projects, business processes or departments.
- Participates in the decision-making process of the company and is capable of carrying out his/her ideas in such a way that they are accepted on management level.
- Able to create boundary conditions for his/her team with regard to the right competences, appealing and stimulating work etc. to bring about innovations or change.
- Behaves like an entrepreneur and inspires others.
Are you ready to grow with us?
The people behind our products and brands make Dorel Juvenile an even stronger company. We are extending our leading market position and believe team spirit, personal drive, and accountability can make a real difference in achieving sustainable growth. This is essential to our future. We invite you to grow with us!
Want to work with us?
You should see a button here to share this page via social media. You do not see this button because you indicated not to accept cookies.
Quinny empowers urban millennial parents to walk their way; transforming parenthood into a carefree exploration. The new NXTGEN stroller line consists of three different strollers