Internship Trade Marketing (Cologne, Germany)
LOOKING FOR DIVERSE TASKS IN A DYNAMIC INDUSTRY @ YOUR NEXT INTERNSHIP?
If the answer is ‘yes’, what are you waiting for? Dorel Juvenile is the world’s leading company for juvenile products with a great portfolio of diverse brands such as our well-known and innovative brand Maxi-Cosi. Our goal is to understand what it means to be a modern parent and to design stylish, high quality and convenient products for the individual needs of each parent. Having our brand promise in mind to ‘Care for Precious Life’ we also care about your life! So, come and join our Trade Marketing team for Germany, Austria and Switzerland and get some real hands-on trade marketing experience.
LEAD AND SUPPORT EXCITING PROJECTS
The internship is a great mix of marketing, retail and digital activation. You will be learning, creating and managing, (and on top of that) discovering one of the most dynamic industries in the world!
- Work across several well-known brands including: Maxi-Cosi, Quinny and Tiny Love
- Supporting the Trade Marketing Manager and team in the daily business
- Own small projects in the areas of trade marketing, PR, social media and online marketing
- Support retailers to strengthen brand experience (online and offline)
- Work on different influencer campaigns
- Optimize retailer website content
- Own translation project that covers online and offline media
And those are just a few examples...
WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING TO THE DOREL TEAM:
- Study of marketing, economics, humanities or communication sciences
- Strong project management skills, well-organized, with an eye for detail
- Ability to work autonomously and independently, but still very much a team player
- Proactive, performance driven and analytical
- Experienced in the use of MS-Office
- Inquisitive, and highly motivated to work in an international environment
- Fluent in German and English (verbal and written)
But most importantly, you are enthusiastic and love getting things done! Don’t wait and join our young, passionate team at our new office in the heart of Cologne!
Preferably you can be part of our team for 6 months and can start soon!
Apply by sending us your resume and motivation letter to Debbie Wakefield, DACH & UKI Trade Marketing Manager (Debbie.firstname.lastname@example.org)
Want to work with us?
You should see a button here to share this page via social media. You do not see this button because you indicated not to accept cookies.
Quinny empowers urban millennial parents to walk their way; transforming parenthood into a carefree exploration. The new NXTGEN stroller line consists of three different strollers