Internship Corporate Communications
At Dorel Juvenile we create innovative products and services for growing children. Our well known and very strong brands Maxi-Cosi, Bébé Confort, Quinny, Safety 1st, and Baby Art can be found all over the world. We are undisputed global leader in high quality, safe and fashionable juvenile products. Dorel Juvenile Europe is ISO 9001 certified.
Our common goal is to give parents the most advanced products and services. Everyone at Dorel Juvenile has one mission only: We care for precious live. Knowing, understanding and appreciating the needs of the modern parent, allows us to develop child mobility and caring solutions. We car, so parents can have a most enjoyable time with their children.
To strengthen our Corporate Communications team and to further support our global growth, we are currently looking for an energetic, creative and hands-on Corporate Communications Intern. The internship is based in Helmond, NL.
This requisition is for a locally hired internship position. Candidates must have current legal authorization to work in the Netherlands. Dorel will not attempt to obtain immigration and labor sponsorship for any applicants.
As an intern, you support in the development of communication tools, content for our online platforms, participating in HR projects, both externally and internally in the company. We are looking explicitly for a student who does not have to fulfil a graduation assignment but can be fully dedicated to the key responsibilities of the internship. You will be part of the global corporate communications team and based in Helmond. You will gain working experience in a global corporate communications team that is responsible for setting and implementing the corporate strategy direction, including hands-on experience in global employer brand management and communication activities.
Duration: 20-22 weeks, fulltime
Start date: January or February 2020
This is the perfect internship for somebody who wants to get hands-on experience, working in an internationally growing organization. If you think this profile fits you, we invite you to apply for this internship.
If you are interested, please send us your resume and a brief motivation letter in English.
- Communication Materials Provide support with the creation of various communication materials including campaigns, photoshoots and/or videos, presentation material for internal and external purposes.
- Content creation Support in updating and maintaining the corporate websites and intranet, in coordinating newsletters and providing content for our social media platforms.
- Participate in projects by searching and selecting content for HR projects, related to the project topics, and implement that in tools. Determine level of relevance for different audiences and regions. Come up with creative suggestions on how to present more relevant information, via more interactive or new ways. For that, you will be in contact with our colleagues all over the world to obtain input or spread the information.
- Organization of events, ideas on formats, look for and maintain contacts with suppliers, respect budgets and deadlines.
- Support Support the Corporate Communication team with various administrative tasks and support in ideas to improve the operational excellence of our team. You will be gaining practical experience, you will be fully operational on the global corporate communications teams, we are looking for your hands-on mentality in a growing company.
We are looking for a 3rd or 4th year HBO or university student who meets the following requirements:
- Strong project management skills, well organized, with an eye for detail
- Strong online affinity
- Ability to work autonomously and independently, but still a team player
- Not afraid to reach out to our colleagues across the world, good contact skills with international audience.
- A `can do' attitude with the ability to think out of the box and forward looking
- Proactive, results oriented, creative
- Experienced in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Since you will be working in an international environment, fluent in English (verbal and written) is required.
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills; proven experience with writing (e.g. blogs) is a pré
Are you ready to grow with us?
The people behind our products and brands make Dorel an even stronger company. We are extending our leading market position and believe team spirit, personal drive, and accountability can make a real difference in achieving sustainable growth. This is essential to our future. We invite you to grow with us!
Want to work with us?
You should see a button here to share this page via social media. You do not see this button because you indicated not to accept cookies.