International HR Business Partner (Sales, Marketing & Product)
To strengthen our European HR Team, we are looking for an International HR Business Partner to support our Sales, Marketing & products organization across Europe.
All-round responsible for the strategic HR-agenda definition and implementation as well as driving the execution of the operational HR cycle.
You contribute to shaping and executing the business strategy, representing the people and organization dimension. In this role you provide advice to and coach leaders (directors and managers) on transformation and people-related issues and drive the development of an effective, engaged and high performing leadership team. You drive the key HR processes such as staffing and succession planning, organization capability development, leadership and talent development, performance management.
As International HR Business Partner you are part of the European HR team and report directly to Leo Versluys, the Chief HR & Communications Officer who is a key member of the European leadership team.
- Business partner: Acting as a single point of contact for the European Sales, Marketing and Product organization and supporting them in achieving their business goals and organizational needs. Providing feedback on all HR processes, procedures and initiatives. Acting as the independent advisor for employees in tough situations. Selling HR projects and initiatives to internal customers and getting their buy-in.
- Change agent: leading change management projects across Europe. Acting as project manager for large cross-functional change management projects.
- Talent Manager: designing robust succession pipelines and supporting talent management for the organization. Develop succession plans and manages the performance management cycle. Managing cross-functional development programs in co-operation with peers.
- Operational leader: recruiting, selecting, coaching, counseling, and disciplining staff. Maintaining equal and fair compensation with internal- and external equity. Complies with local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Advisor: Advises and counsels managers on a variety of topics to optimize employee engagement, team development and organizational effectiveness. Counseling employees on HR procedures, performance, career planning and work/life balance issues.
- Action driven hands on mentality who likes working in the operation and is capable of juggling multiple priorities.
- Relevant masters or bachelor (preferably Business Administration).
- 4+ years’ experience preferably partly in an international (matrix) organization.
- Proven track record of international experience.
- Proven track record of experience in change management and driving transformation and restructuring programs.
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills, allowing for communication across the entire organization. English and Dutch are a must and other language skills are an absolute asset!
- Excellent digital and analytical skills.
- Stationed in our European Headquarters in Helmond Netherlands.
Are you ready to grow with us?
We offer an all-round International HR Business Partner in which you are at the heart of our changing organization. You are an important part of pushing our internal organization to the next step by forming ad implementing our “one Europe” HR strategy.
HR is well represented in our management board by the CHRO, so the HR-agenda is top of mind in all layers of our organization. You are truly enabled to leave you mark and deliver!
You work in an international environment with an international team. We offer good working conditions including working from home.
Dorel Juvenile is the world's leading juvenile products company. Our well-known products and strong brands Max-Cosi, Quinny and Tiny Love are complemented by regional brands and are available in more than 100 countries.
We are proud to work with 7,000 highly driven professionals in 25 different countries. All of our talented employees share the same mission: to Care for Precious Life. We help families live carefree lives by providing them with juvenile products with the highest safety and comfort standards.
Our frontrunner mentality matches our position as a global market leader. Being first means we forge our own path, we explore new ways to enhance our brands. We are continuously reinforcing our leading position and believe that team spirit, personal drive, and accountability can make a real difference in achieving sustainable growth. A vital element of our daily operations is the strong connection we maintain with our consumers. We engage with them wherever they are, so they will always benefit from our products and services, even in ways they did not expect.
Want to work with us?
You should see a button here to share this page via social media. You do not see this button because you indicated not to accept cookies.
Quinny empowers urban millennial parents to walk their way; transforming parenthood into a carefree exploration. The new NXTGEN stroller line consists of three different strollers