(interim) Product Owner
You create irresistible platforms for strategic product and service offerings.
As a Product Owner you will be the person that will have the full ownership of the product stream, prioritization of new features and improving existing features. You translate business requirement to the IT-team.
This is You!
- Drive a consistent and valuable digital experience for our European Websites & E-commerce platforms
- Work to optimize and plan the roadmap to achieve the company’s strategic goals on multiple brands
- Launch new platforms for some of our brands
- Establish shared vision across the company working closely with the Brand Team, Content Editors, UX designer, IT, Developers and other Business stakeholders and manage clarity on the roadmap
- Full ownership of the product stream, prioritization of new and existing features to continuously improve the platform and websites. You make decisions based on existing data measures, usability studies and consumer insights
- Accountable for creating user stories and backlog management, and steering the Development team to realize the website/ecommerce goal
You will report to Kristal Oehlen, Digital Marketing Lead Europe and will be located in our office in Helmond
How to tackle this
You are self-organized and have experience in working with cross functional teams. You are commercially driven, willing to take ownership and skilled in stakeholder management
- You have a bachelor/master degree and minimum 4 years of work experience as Product Owner.
- Experience in Agile & cross functional processes, you are not afraid of suggesting new ways of working.
- Experience at a marketing- or sales organization is an advantage.
- Knowledge of Content Management Systems (Drupal), Magento is preferred.
- You are comfortable with Jira, InVision and/or other tools.
Are you ready to grow with us?
What is in it for you?
An (interim) Product Owner position with lots of freedom in an international environment with an international team. We enable you to truly exceed your own (and our) expectations. We offer great working conditions and even better colleagues. Want to work from home? Be our guest!
At Dorel Juvenile, we create innovative products and service es for growing children. All our employees, you included, are directly involved in everything we do. From research and design to marketing! Our strong brands include Maxi-Cosi, Bébé comfort, Quinny and Safety 1st and can be found in over 80 countries! Are you going to help us fulfil our ambition
Want to work with us?
You should see a button here to share this page via social media. You do not see this button because you indicated not to accept cookies.