HR Administration Coordinator
Dorel Juvenile is the world's leading juvenile products company. Our well-known products and strong brands Maxi-Cosi, Quinny and Tiny Love are complemented by regional brands and are available in more than 100 countries.
Dorel Juvenile Europe’s HR division consists of 4 departments: HR management, Projects & Analysis, Communications, and Administration & Payroll. With a compact and highly effective team of 15 people (spread over FR, PORT and NL), we support nearly 1000 colleagues throughout Europe.
In our European head office in Helmond NL, 3 HR managers support the various divisions (Finance, R&D, Marketing, etc.) on a European level. In turn, they are supported by 2 HR Admin. Coordinators and a Payroll Administrator. A European HR Communications Manager and our CHRO Dorel Juvenile Europe further complete the Helmond-based HR team. For this team, we are now looking for an enthusiastic, dynamic and proactive HR Administration Coordinator (m/f, 32-40 hrs/wk)!
This requisition is for a locally hired position. Candidates must have current legal authorization to work in the Netherlands. Dorel will not attempt to obtain immigration and labor sponsorship for any applicants.
Although based in the Netherlands, this position also offers you the chance to work and develop yourself in a European context. In line with our “One Europe” strategy, you (and your HR Admin. colleague) will support an increasingly international workforce, as well as manage HR-related systems and processes on a local (Dutch) and European scale. This also means collaborating with your int’l HR Admin. colleagues from time to time.
And because we are a small team, every member is equally valuable. We are really looking for someone that can think along with the HR managers when it comes to administrative matters, who is not afraid of improvement initiatives, and who is equally capable of quickly and effectively answering employee questions, accurately processing employee mutations, and getting stakeholders to deliver inputs on time.
Sound like you? Then we can’t wait to meet you! Please read on for more detailed information.
- HRIS (HR Web) administration (also key user for configuration matters), on & off boarding activities, sick leave administration, active directory registration, employee mutations, contract support. 1st contact for HR Web helpdesk;
- Management of annual HR Cycle and related employee confirmation documents;
- NL payroll support (AFAS). Submit monthly mutations to payroll administrator;
- Ensure time registration system (ATPS) is properly and accurately maintained for NL & NEU. 1st contact for ATPS helpdesk;
- Coordinating and monitoring annual Code-of-Conduct process;
- Collecting inputs for European HR reports (for CHRO);
- Manage the EU Car Lease policy & status of active or future lease cars, incl. processing orders for new lease cars, answering employee questions and invoices;
- Registration of temporary workers (‘uitzendkrachten’).
- >4 years of experience in an HR support role, ideally acquired in an international environment;
- Fluent Dutch is a must, but the international environment in which you operate also requires strong English skills. Any other language is a bonus;
- People- and service oriented but with a hidden analytical talent;
- Good general knowledge of- and affinity with HR-related software systems;
- High stress tolerance, able to deal with ad-hoc work, work independently and confidently;
- Able to have an helicopter view and to coordinate the different competences of the HR Administration towards common goals;
- Dynamic, excellent communication skills and a real team spirit.
Are you ready to grow with us?
We are proud to work with 3.400 highly driven professionals in 25 different countries. All of our talented employees share the same mission: to Care for Precious Life. We help families live carefree lives by providing them with juvenile products with the highest safety and comfort standards.
Our frontrunner mentality matches our position as a global market leader. Being first means we forge our own path, we explore new ways to enhance our brands. We are continuously reinforcing our leading position and believe that team spirit, personal drive, and accountability can make a real difference in achieving sustainable growth. A vital element of our daily operations is the strong connection we maintain with our consumers. We engage with them wherever they are, so they will always benefit from our products and services, even in ways they did not expect.
Want to work with us?
You should see a button here to share this page via social media. You do not see this button because you indicated not to accept cookies.
Quinny empowers urban millennial parents to walk their way; transforming parenthood into a carefree exploration. The new NXTGEN stroller line consists of three different strollers