As a Graphic Designer you will work in conjunction with the Marketing colleagues to supply a range of Graphical work across all brands.
You will work closely with both internal and external departments to deliver both printed and digital graphic work across a spectrum of different applications, including new product launches and web design, in a timely and cost effective manner.
Develop the Graphical Artwork
- Design, develop and implement artworks for all Dorel Juvenile brands in accordance to brand guidelines
- Work closely with Marketing colleagues, plus other internal departments to implement a wide variety of graphical artworks
- When necessary, work with both Customers and External Agencies to develop graphical artworks in line with the brand strategies
- Fully understand the different brand guidelines and ensure these are met when producing graphical artworks
- Check and ensure all artworks produced are proof read, meet brand guidelines and are of high quality standard
Traditional Printed Artworks
- Produce POS and exhibition banner artworks
- Develop packaging and instruction manual when required
- Adverts and posters for magazine and catalogues
- Artworks for trade catalogues, consumer magazines and training guide
- Any additional printed artworks required
- Design web banners and landing pages internally or for external customers
- Skill in video editing for online purposes (eCommerce and Social Media)
- Produce artworks for Social Media (Facebook, twitter) for images, competitions, events
- Design artworks required for the e-catalogue and App
- Manage the graphical element of the catalogue and deliver final execution across all brands
- Lead the design process for the digital elements
- Managing the daily graphics workflow of the department and ensure time-lines are met.
- Communicate lead times when given briefs to ensure on time delivery of final artwork
Competitor & Technology Activity
- Be aware of the graphic activities of both our competitors and wider market place and bring those influences back into day to day work within Dorel.
- Understand the new technologies being developed and work with the brands to implement
- In depth knowledge of Indesign, Illustrator, Flash, Photoshop (all at CS6 or above), Acrobat together with Acrobat and MS Office. Some understanding of other Adobe Creative programs, future software trends and the ability to bring new technologies into workplace.
- You are creative, with exceptional attention to detail, and are comfortable picking up a brief from visual concept stages and taking it through to print or digital production.
- Knowledge of printing processes and digital media is important to implement the Marketing Plans. As such, you are comfortable with designing for both print and digital media, and providing high quality artworks.
- Excellent time management, communications and organisational skills. Able to prioritise and meet strict deadlines.
- Ability to drive projects working independently
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal. Able to create engaging and persuasive design /content both internally and externally
Are you ready to grow with us?
The people behind our products and brands make Dorel an even stronger company. We are extending our leading market position and believe team spirit, personal drive, and accountability can make a real difference in achieving sustainable growth. This is essential to our future. We invite you to grow with us!
Want to work with us?
You should see a button here to share this page via social media. You do not see this button because you indicated not to accept cookies.