Global IT Security Analyst
Dorel Juvenile, a segment of Dorel Industries, Inc. (TSX:DII.B, DII.A) is a world class juvenile products company. Dorel Juvenile’s powerfully branded products include global juvenile brands Safety 1st, Quinny, Maxi-Cosi and Tiny Love, complemented by regional brands such as Cosco, Bébé Confort and Infanti. Dorel Industries Inc. has annual sales of US$2.6 billion and employs approximately 10,000 people in facilities located in twenty-five countries worldwide. We are continuously extending our leading market position and believe team spirit, personal drive, and accountability can make a real difference in achieving the sustainable growth essential to our future. We research, design, develop, and test our products in-house, giving employees opportunities to gain inter-departmental experience. Our aim is to introduce and grow talent at all levels of our organization. Our global organization and our international supplier and customer base, allow employees to collaborate with juvenile colleagues and partners from all over the world. Working at Dorel Juvenile means having a real impact on people’s lives. Come join our team…together we care about the precious lives of children.
Dorel Juvenile is looking for a Global IT Security Analyst to continuously improve and maintain the security of our Latin American business operations. In this role, you will work as a member of the Global Technology team implementing security policies, standards and procedures. With a main focus on our Brazil, Chile, and Peru offices, you will bring the state of security to the next level.
The Global IT Security Analyst must have an excellent understanding of computers (both hardware and software) and a demonstrated willingness to learn and apply new technology. They must possess an excellent technical aptitude, written and oral communications skills and the ability to deal effectively with people in a wide variety of situations. Additionally they must possess strong analytical skills with demonstrated problem solving ability. Previous experience exercising high levels of initiative, judgment, and diplomacy required.
Other activities of this role include network engineering troubleshooting to assist with remediation, project management, system administration in a variety of software and hardware environments, root cause analysis in problem solving, and assistance in managing and implementing information security projects on a world-wide basis.
- Assist in the definition and implementation of standards in the area of IT Security on a group wide level
- Perform reviews and analyze access, protection and maintenance controls of information systems and provide recommended remediation strategies
- Strengthen our systems and infrastructure security by doing risk assessments and helping with remediation strategies
- Implementation of security remediation initiatives including continuous vulnerability monitoring, network access control, data loss prevention, mobile device management, identity access management
- Assist in ensuring adherent to security controls for compliance with Sarbanes Oxley, COBIT, GDPR and Payment Card Industry (PCI) security standards
- Be part of audit activities for internal and external audits
- Enhance incident response and disaster recovery procedures
- Improve information handling procedures and provide awareness trainings
- Work with other departments to enhance the understanding of security issues and discuss solutions with them
- Additional duties as assigned
- Minimum of Associate's degree in Computer Science or related field of study required. Equivalent combination of education and experience will also be considered.
- CISSP certification or similar professional certification highly preferred.
- 4+ years of professional experience in Computer Science with 2+ years in an Information Security related area
- Experience with Sarbanes Oxley, COBIT, Payment Card Industry (PCI), GDPR and NIST security standards preferred
- Fluent in Spanish and/or Portuguese and English is required - you will work as part of a Global team.
- Up to 20% domestic and international travel required.
Are you ready to grow with us?
The people behind our products and brands make Dorel an even stronger company. We are extending our leading market position and believe team spirit, personal drive and accountability can make a real difference in achieving sustainable growth. This is essential to our future. We invite you to grow with us!
Want to work with us?
You should see a button here to share this page via social media. You do not see this button because you indicated not to accept cookies.