To strengthen our European finance team, we are looking for a dynamic and hands-on Financial Controller. Do you have a strong financial and analytical background, and would you like to work as a Finance Controller for a listed company? And would you like to play an important role in the growth of Dorel Juvenile?
As Financial Controller, you are responsible for the financial administration of our company and take on process improvement projects.
As a Financial Controller you support the financial processes and the internal and external financial reporting within the organization. You are involved, pro-active, you want to perform your tasks carefully and correctly and you also look for improvements within the current processes. In addition, you are a real team player. Within the financial control department, you build a reliable and professional reporting process.
- You are responsible for accurate and timely financial reporting, to both local and European management.
- You prepare and support month end close of the accounts.
- You are responsible for the procedures in the fields of accounting, taxation and financial reporting.
- You liaise with internal and external audit teams to ensure successful completion of audit reviews.
- You will do the preparation and filing of local statutory reporting, annual accounts and CIT returns.
- You have to provide input for the budget and the monthly forecast process.
- You will have close contacts with third parties like auditors, advisors and banks.
Location for this role is our Headquarters in Helmond, Netherlands. In this role you report to Jan Holland, Finance Manager Europe.
- You have at least a bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or business economics.
- You love Taking responsibility and ownership, have a positive mindset and thrive in an environment with Lots of freedom.
- A minimum of 5 years of working experience in Finance/ Accounting roles preferably in an international company.
- You have the ability to interact and collaborate with all departments;
- You are fluent in English and have full working proficiency in Dutch.
- You can work cross-border, but frequent travel is not part of the job.
- Experience in working with an ERP system, Infor M3 and Cognos is a plus.
Are you ready to grow with us?
We offer a hands-on financial CONTROLLING POSITION with lots of responsibility in which you are the go-to person for our entities. You are an important part of pushing our financial organization to the next step.
Finance is well represented in our management board by the CFO, so the financial agenda is top of mind in all layers of our organization. You are truly enabled to leave you mark and deliver!
You work in an international environment with an international team. We offer good working conditions including working from home.
Dorel Juvenile is the world's leading juvenile products company. Our well-known products and strong brands Max-Cosi, Quinny and Tiny Love are complemented by regional brands and are available in more than 100 countries.
We are proud to work with 7,000 highly driven professionals in 25 different countries. All of our talented employees share the same mission: to Care for Precious Life. We help families live carefree lives by providing them with juvenile products with the highest safety and comfort standards.
Our frontrunner mentality matches our position as a global market leader. Being first means we forge our own path; we explore new ways to enhance our brands. We are continuously reinforcing our leading position and believe that team spirit, personal drive, and accountability can make a real difference in achieving sustainable growth. A vital element of our daily operations is the strong connection we maintain with our consumers. We engage with them wherever they are, so they will always benefit from our products and services, even in ways they did not expect.
Want to work with us?
You should see a button here to share this page via social media. You do not see this button because you indicated not to accept cookies.
Quinny empowers urban millennial parents to walk their way; transforming parenthood into a carefree exploration. The new NXTGEN stroller line consists of three different strollers