European Service & Spare Parts Specialist
Dorel Juvenile Europe is currently in the process of crafting a “Quality and Customer Service” department within its Operations division. This department is comprised of 4 teams: Regulatory & Laboratories, Customer Services, Market Quality, and Service & Spare Parts.
To lead Service and Spare Parts, we are now looking for an enthusiastic and proactive European Service & Spare Parts Specialist (m/f, fulltime 40 hrs). This position is based in our European headquarters in Helmond, The Netherlands and will report to the Director Market Quality & Customer Services Europe.
Are you passionate about Operational Excellence? Do you like to challenge, discuss and convince based on facts? Then we can’t wait to hear from you! Because of the international context of our organization, we request to submit your resume and cover letter in English.
Please note that this vacancy is for a locally hired position. Candidates must have current legal authorization to work in the Netherlands. Dorel will not attempt to obtain immigration and labor sponsorship for any applicants.
As European Service & Spare Parts Specialist it will be your mission to plan and develop the service and repair strategy for our entire range of innovative products. It is your role to identify the service performance during the full lifecycle of the product (Market & Maintenance Quality) and ensure the right working processes & tools, team skills, and capacity are in place. Identifying consumer demand, staying informed of the competitive landscape, and developing a channel and price strategy will be part of your scope. You will work with various departments, including product development, market research, communication, sales, quality, customer services and purchasing.
- Develop, execute and follow up on service strategy
- Cost/profit calculations
- Capacity check/optimization
- Spare parts portfolio
- Define the proper & efficient working methods (processes & tools) regarding service activities and deliverables to support team efficiency
- Accountable for reporting, making sure reports are properly communicated and analyzed.
- Be in close contact with the stakeholders to fully understand the market, the competitive landscape and to support them with spare parts and service related initiatives.
- Initiate the spare parts/service roadmap based on market and consumer trends and driven by Dorel’s overall business objectives and in line with other Product roadmaps.
- Monitor and analyze the sales development of the existing spare parts portfolio and put required actions in place to grow the business.
- Ensure the master content of all our spare parts, especially when launched, are complete and rich in our Content Management System.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Quality or related field.
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience within the Quality department of a development Center or Manufacturing plant.
- Good understanding of different cultures and experience in an international organization
- Self-starter, confident with drive, positive energy and the ability to work detailed and independently. Technically savvy is a plus;
- Pragmatic, hands-on attitude and excellent communication skills
- Strong affinity with juvenile products, as well as with injection molding and materials, and machinery;
- You are a team player who can also easily function as an independent technical expert;
- Fluent in Dutch and English;
- You actively look for and recognize opportunities for growth of the business;
- You recognize yourself in our core values: Leadership, Integrity, Excellence and enjoy having Fun in your work and with your team members.
Are you ready to grow with us?
The people behind our products and brands make Dorel an even stronger company. We are extending our leading market position and believe team spirit, personal drive, and accountability can make a real difference in achieving sustainable growth. This is essential to our future. We invite you to grow with us!
Want to work with us?
You should see a button here to share this page via social media. You do not see this button because you indicated not to accept cookies.
Quinny empowers urban millennial parents to walk their way; transforming parenthood into a carefree exploration. The new NXTGEN stroller line consists of three different strollers