European SEA Strategist / Specialist
Do you want to expand our SEA advertising capabilities in-house? Do you dare to take ownership of the Paid Search budget for several European markets? And do you want to be part of a growing Digital/Ecommerce team supporting amazing consumer journeys? This is your chance!
We are looking for a European SEA Strategist / Specialist. As part of our Omni-Channel marketing team you will manage and optimize all off the Paid Search campaigns focusing on product awareness and direct sales. You are a key player within the inhouse online advertising team. For all the Paid Search topics, , you are the key point of contact for several European markets.
The ambitious and young Digital Marketing & E-business team of Dorel Juvenile (14 fte) is responsible for the digital consumer journey for the brands Maxi-Cosi, Bébé Confort, Quinny, Safety1st, Tiny Love and Baby Art within EMEA. This position is based in Helmond, the Netherlands, which is one of our European headquarters.
As European SEA strategist…
- You take responsibility for big budgets for the Paid Search advertising in several European countries.
- You are able to allocate online media budget per channel based on insights and convince colleagues of your fact based choices.
- You are proficient in managing Paid Search campaigns (Branding and conversion campaigns)
- You have knowledge of feed optimization tools like Channable and Google Analytics has no secrets for you.
- You create fact based and clear reports and you are able to follow up with concrete actions.
- You are an early adaptor of new solutions in digital marketing and eager to implement these as soon as possible.
- You have strong communication skills and you know how to build and maintain good relationships with internal & external stakeholders.
- Bachelor or Master degree with a minimum of 3 experience as SEA specialist (agency or client side).
- Google AdWords & Analytics have no secrets for you, but you are also familiar with social and affiliate advertising.
- You have proven track record with Google Adwords & Shopping.
- You have analytical skills, you are accurate and able to write SEA copy for all categories and/ or products.
- Strong persuasive skills to take people along in your story.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Dutch. Other basic language skills like Italian or French are an advantage.
Are you ready to grow with us?
The people behind our products and brands make Dorel an even stronger company. We are extending our leading market position and believe team spirit, personal drive, and accountability can make a real difference in achieving sustainable growth. This is essential to our future. We invite you to grow with us!
Want to work with us?
You should see a button here to share this page via social media. You do not see this button because you indicated not to accept cookies.