European Market Quality Manager
Dorel Juvenile Europe is currently in the process of crafting a “Regulatory Market Quality” division. This division will initially be comprised of 4 departments: Regulatory, Laboratories, Services, and Market Quality.
To lead the Market Quality department, we are now looking for an enthusiastic and proactive European Market Quality Manager.
Are you passionate about Operational Excellence? And do you like to challenge, discuss and convince based on facts? Then we can’t wait to hear from you! Because of the international context of our organization, we request to submit your resume and cover letter in English.
Please note that this vacancy is for a locally hired position. Candidates must have current legal authorization to work in the Netherlands. Dorel will not attempt to obtain immigration and labor sponsorship for any applicants.
As European Market Quality Managerit will be your mission to ensure market quality and maintain related Product Performance during the full lifecycle of the product (Market & Maintenance Quality). You will manage a team of Market Quality Engineers and ensure the right working processes & tools, team skills, and capacity are in place.
- Manage a local team of quality engineers
- Define the proper & efficient working methods (processes & tools) regarding Quality activities and deliverables to support team efficiency
- Ensure Product Conformity during New Product Development process (NPD) by appropriate Validation processes & tools.
- Ensure Product Conformity & Validation during product Lifecycle(Maintenance, Engineering Change, Cost Saving Projects)
- Track Product Quality Performanceon the Market(Aftersales & Consumer Care inputs) and drive related corrective action plan through Non Conformity Management
- In case of Product issue, drive appropriate Problem Solving through 8D methodology. (containment, root causes, corrective and preventive actions, efficiency, capitalization, …)
- Track Product Quality Performance & Non Quality Cost KPI’s to continuously improveour Product Quality.
In this position you report to the Director of Regulatory Market Quality Europe.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Quality or related field.
- At least 5 yearsof relevant working experiencewithin the Quality department of a development Center or Manufacturing plant.
- Relevant experience managing a (small) team. Preferably in an international setting.
- Expert in driving Product Quality tools& mindset (DFMEA, DVP, 8D, PPAP, PDCA).
- Good understanding of different cultures and experience in an international organisation
- Pragmatic, hands-on attitude and excellent communication skills
- Strong affinity with juvenile products, as well as with injection molding and materials, and machinery;
- You are a team playerwho can also easily function as an independent technical expert;
- Fluent in Dutch and English;
- You actively look for and recognize opportunities for growth of the business;
Are you ready to grow with us?
The people behind our products and brands make Dorel an even stronger company. We are extending our leading market position and believe team spirit, personal drive, and accountability can make a real difference in achieving sustainable growth. This is essential to our future. We invite you to grow with us!
Want to work with us?
You should see a button here to share this page via social media. You do not see this button because you indicated not to accept cookies.
Quinny empowers urban millennial parents to walk their way; transforming parenthood into a carefree exploration. The new NXTGEN stroller line consists of three different strollers