European Market Quality Manager
Dorel Juvenile Europe is currently in the process of crafting a “Market Quality & Customer Services’ division”. This division will initially be comprised of 4 departments: Regulatory, Laboratories, Services, and Market Quality.
To lead the Market Quality department, we are now looking for an enthusiastic and proactive European Market Quality Manager.
Are you passionate about Operational Excellence? And do you like to challenge, discuss and convince based on facts? Then we can’t wait to hear from you! Because of the international context of our organization, we request to submit your resume and cover letter in English.
Please note that this vacancy is for a locally hired position. Candidates must have current legal authorization to work in the Netherlands. Dorel will not attempt to obtain immigration and labor sponsorship for any applicants.
As European Market Quality Manager it will be your mission to ensure market quality and maintain related Product Performance during the full lifecycle of the product (Market & Maintenance Quality). You will manage a team of Market Quality Engineers and ensure the right working processes & tools, team skills, and capacity are in place.
- Manage a team of quality engineers
- Define the proper & efficient working methods (processes & tools) regarding Quality activities and deliverables to support team efficiency
- Ensure Product Conformity during New Product Development process (NPD) by appropriate Validation processes & tools.
- Ensure Product Conformity & Validation during product Lifecycle(Maintenance, Engineering Change, Cost Saving Projects)
- Track Product Quality Performance on the Market(Aftersales & Consumer Care inputs) and drive related corrective action plan through Non Conformity Management
- In case of Product issue, drive appropriate Problem Solving through 8D methodology. (containment, root causes, corrective and preventive actions, efficiency, capitalization, …)
- Track Product Quality Performance & Non Quality Cost KPI’s to continuously improve our Product Quality.
In this position you report to Mathias Vander Aerschot, Director Market Quality & Customer Services Europe.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Quality or related field.
- At least 5 yearsof relevant working experiencewithin the Quality department of a development Center or Manufacturing plant.
- Relevant experience managing a (small) team. Preferably in an international setting.
- Expert in driving Product Quality tools& mindset (DFMEA, DVP, 8D, PPAP, PDCA).
- Good understanding of different cultures and experience in an international organisation
- Pragmatic, hands-on attitude and excellent communication skills
- Strong affinity with juvenile products, as well as with injection molding and materials, and machinery;
- You are a team playerwho can also easily function as an independent technical expert;
- Fluent in Dutch and English;
- You actively look for and recognize opportunities for growth of the business;
Are you ready to grow with us?
Dorel Juvenile is the world's leading juvenile products company. Our well-known products and strong brands Max-Cosi, Quinny and Tiny Love are complemented by regional brands and are available in > 100 countries. We are proud to work with 7,000 highly driven professionals in 25 different countries. All of our talented employees share the same mission: to Care for Precious Life. We help families live carefree lives by providing them with juvenile products with the highest safety and comfort standards.
We offer an challenging European Market Quality Manager in which you are involved in crafting a new “Regulatory Market Quality” division. You are an important part of pushing our internal organization to the next step!
You will work in an international environment with an international team. We offer good working conditions including working from home. Our frontrunner mentality matches our position as a global market leader. Being first means we forge our own path, we explore new ways to enhance our brands. We are continuously reinforcing our leading position and believe that team spirit, personal drive, and accountability can make a real difference in achieving sustainable growth. A vital element of our daily operations is the strong connection we maintain with our consumers. We engage with them wherever they are, so they will always benefit from our products and services, even in ways they did not expect.
Want to work with us?
You should see a button here to share this page via social media. You do not see this button because you indicated not to accept cookies.
Quinny empowers urban millennial parents to walk their way; transforming parenthood into a carefree exploration. The new NXTGEN stroller line consists of three different strollers