European HR Generalist
To strengthen our European HR Team, we are looking for an eager and enthusiastic European HR Generalist based in our headquarters in Helmond (NL).
You will be all-round responsible for all HR-related processes and administration as well as, together with the European HR managers, execution of the operational HR cycle. You will be involved in all HR-related topics and work together with very experienced HR-collegues.
- Effective and accurate administration; on & off boarding activities, sick leave administration, employee mutations, contract support, etc.
- Together with the team propose ways of improving the administration process and standardize where possible in a European way.
- Management of annual HR Cycle and related employee confirmation documents;
- Coordinating and monitoring annual Code-of-Conduct process;
- Collecting inputs for European HR reports and present KPI's to the CHRO and HR Managers.
- Manage the EU Car Lease policy & status of active or future lease cars, incl. processing orders for new lease cars, answering employee questions and invoices.
- You have some experience in a support role;
- Experience in a HR environment is a plus.
- Fluent in Dutch and English.
- People- and service oriented and strong analytical skills;
- Able to have a helicopter view and to coordinate the different competences of the HR Administration towards common goals;
- Dynamic, excellent communication skills and a real team spirit.
Are you ready to grow with us?
We offer an all-round European HR Generalist role in which you are at the heart of our changing organization. You are an important part of pushing our internal organization to the next step by executing our “one Europe” HR strategy.
HR is well represented in our management board by the CHRO, so the HR-agenda is top of mind in all layers of our organization. You are truly enabled to leave you mark and deliver!
You work in an international environment with an international team. We offer good working conditions including working from home.
Dorel Juvenile is the world's leading juvenile products company. Our well-known products and strong brands Max-Cosi, Quinny and Tiny Love are complemented by regional brands and are available in more than 100 countries.
We are proud to work with 3,500 highly driven professionals in 25 different countries. All of our talented employees share the same mission: to Care for Precious Life. We help families live carefree lives by providing them with juvenile products with the highest safety and comfort standards.
Our frontrunner mentality matches our position as a global market leader. Being first means we forge our own path; we explore new ways to enhance our brands. We are continuously reinforcing our leading position and believe that team spirit, personal drive, and accountability can make a real difference in achieving sustainable growth. A vital element of our daily operations is the strong connection we maintain with our consumers. We engage with them wherever they are, so they will always benefit from our products and services, even in ways they did not expect.
Want to work with us?
You should see a button here to share this page via social media. You do not see this button because you indicated not to accept cookies.
Quinny empowers urban millennial parents to walk their way; transforming parenthood into a carefree exploration. The new NXTGEN stroller line consists of three different strollers