European Forecast Analyst (Supply Chain)
At Dorel Juvenile Europe, we create innovative products and services for growing children. All our employees are directly involved in the research, design, development, testing, and marketing of our products. Our strong brands Maxi-Cosi, Bébé Confort, Quinny, Tiny Love, Safety 1st, and Baby Art can be found in over 80 countries worldwide and it is our ambition to extend our leading position in the market.
Our EU Operations division of Dorel Juvenile consists of 5 departments: Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Warehouse & Distribution, Procurement, and Supplier Quality. Within our Supply Chain department, an exciting opportunity has recently come up for an analytical, proactive and enthusiastic European Forecast Analyst (m/f, fulltime). This position is based in our EU headquarters in Helmond, NL and reports directly to the European Demand Manager, based in France.
Are you passionate about using multi-sourced data as a base for your analysis and conclusions? Does excel have no secrets for you, and do you like to make numbers talk? Do you like to challenge, recommend and discuss based on facts? Then we can’t wait to hear from you! Because of the international context of our organization, we request that you submit your resume and cover letter in English.
Please note that this vacancy is for a locally hired position. Candidates must have current legal authorization to work in the Netherlands. Dorel will not attempt to obtain immigration and labor sponsorship for any applicants.
As Forecast Analyst, you are a key contributor of our S&OP process and customer growth and will forecast a dedicated products portfolio. Fond of data analysis, you like to deep dive into figures and patterns to understand your Customer(s) better and become a real specialist.
- Run Monthly statistical facts
- Cleaning exceptional events, color spreading, article spreading (variants)
- Trend analysis
- Sell-out, seasonality, attachment ratio
- NPI management
- CLP participation (prepare inputs, challenge /recommend quantities)
- Quota/Budget : data preparation
- Challenge demand with sales
- Valuation of facts with gaps analysis (risks & opportunities)
- Prepare & lead LDM with sales (inputs to feed Eu S&OP)
- KPI facts accuracy: analysis & action plan
- Weekly control: define alerts, communication with demand specialist when OB low
- Promotion planning (regular one as Winter Sales, Black Friday, guarantee the retroplanning of the promotion)
- SKU rationalization reco.
- Higher education (HBO/university) in the area of Business or Logistics.
- Fluent English is a must, as Dorel Juvenile is a multicultural company and you will work with a multicultural team. Working knowledge of German, French, Dutch, Spanish, Italian, or Portuguese is a plus.
- Knowing nskep demand planning or another APS and/or vendor central is a plus.
- Proactive, you like to anticipate things in autonomy, and you are regular and rigorous into the processes. You convince people with facts.
- Your strong personality and communication skills allow you to highly contribute and lead discussions sales meetings
- Accept our values: team spirit, service minded, always ahead, performance driven and sustainable.
Are you ready to grow with us?
We are proud to work with 3400 highly driven professionals in 25 different countries. All of our talented employees share the same mission: to Care for Precious Life. We help families live carefree lives by providing them with juvenile products with the highest safety and comfort standards.
Our frontrunner mentality matches our position as a global market leader. Being first means we forge our own path, we explore new ways to enhance our brands. We are continuously reinforcing our leading position and believe that team spirit, personal drive, and accountability can make a real difference in achieving sustainable growth. A vital element of our daily operations is the strong connection we maintain with our consumers. We engage with them wherever they are, so they will always benefit from our products and services, even in ways they did not expect.
Want to work with us?
You should see a button here to share this page via social media. You do not see this button because you indicated not to accept cookies.
Quinny empowers urban millennial parents to walk their way; transforming parenthood into a carefree exploration. The new NXTGEN stroller line consists of three different strollers