European Digital Marketing Analyst Maxi-Cosi
Ready to really roll up your sleeves and boost your marketing career ?
How about joining our European Marketing team to further build your Digital Marketing Analyst experience while working for brands like Maxi-Cosi. Maxi-Cosi is part of Dorel Juvenile; the largest worldwide juvenile player. “Hang on… I’ll be working with children’s products?” Yep! Well to be more exact, stylish mobility solutions for new families who are always out and about! Our brand promise is carrying the future. If you want us to carry a part of your future, then this is the opportunity you are looking for!
We are looking for a European Digital Marketing Analyst. You will be responsible for turning data into clear marketing recommendations for all our brands (Maxi-Cosi, Bébé Confort, Quinny, Safety 1st, Tiny Love and BabyArt).
- Delivering analytics capabilities and bringing data to life through enhanced data visualization and reporting capabilities;
- Proactively generating useful and substantiated advices which contribute to realizing the strategic goals of Dorel Juvenile
- Analyse performance of brands and products to improve online performance
- Present findings to different stakeholders within the company and adjust communication based upon level of knowledge, preferably with Google Datastudio or Power BI
- Optimize reporting & train users on how to use reporting
- Customer Focus; is dedicated to meet the expectations and requirements of all customers
- Master in Marketing, Marketing Analytics, Statistic, Consumer Insights
- 2-4 years of relevant professional experience within a role as analyst/consultant
- Experience with Web analytics tools like Google Analytics
- Affinity with data visualization tools, like Google Data Studio, Power BI
- Experience with tag management solutions like Google Tag Manager
- Ability to translate statistical and analytical results into clear written and verbal communication to internal/external stakeholders
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Organized and structured with a great eye for detail
- Service driven and hands-on mentality
- Has a positive attitude, is a great team player and easy to relate with
Are you ready to grow with us?
The people behind our products and brands make Dorel Juvenile an even stronger company. We are extending our leading market position and believe team spirit, personal drive, and accountability can make a real difference in achieving sustainable growth. This is essential to our future. We invite you to grow with us!
Interested, please submit your resume and motivation letter!
Want to work with us?
You should see a button here to share this page via social media. You do not see this button because you indicated not to accept cookies.