European Brand manager Maxi-Cosi & Quinny
Create distinctive place and value for our consumers by defining the brand positioning strategy for Maxi-Cosi and Quinny!
Achieving differential advantage from the competitors and developing and increasing brand awareness and brand value associations are key in this position. You will define what the brands wants to achieve and what Maxi-Cosi & Quinny wants to mean to their target consumer.
you will manage a group of brand communication specialists, digital content specialists and fashion designers, based in our European headquarter in Helmond (NL)
As Brand Experience Manager you will be responsible for creating an umbrella brand platform on a Global level. You will validate this umbrella platform for the local markets. If needed you will make small regionally adaptions for the regional consumer needs.
Besides this you will analyze and align our brand strategy with the reason of the consumer for buying and using our brand. By disseminating the brand value towards the organization and consumers you will drive the business growth globally.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Define brand guidelines for all the touch points of the consumer
- Brand guidelines, from advertising to in-store brand performance
- Global campaign plan(brand image, products) through all consumer’s touch points (on-line tools/social media, media, in-store)
- Align consumer insight and consumer need on a global level with the offer of our product range
- Develop with the design/styling team the collection and accessory range
- Develop with the interactive team on-line strategies and tools.
- Lead the work with external agencies of communication, advertising, PR, trade marketing and social media
In this role you will report to Nina Rosenthal, Marketing Director Europe.
This is you!
You are curious, full of energy and open to new ideas. We want you to claim your place, challenge the conventions and blow us away with your communication and creative skills.
But before we invite you here, we’d like to check a couple of things. You have
- Experience with premium consumer brands
- Experience in managing a team of specialists
- At least 6 years of relevant marketing experience in an international (matrix) environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Expertise in social media and digital strategy; Creative thinker and always aware of the latest technological developments
- The ability to multi-task, work under pressure in high pressure environment and deliver on time and within budget
- Self-starter, confident with drive, lots of energy and the ability to work independently
- Willingness to travel and work cross-border and across cultures
Are you ready to grow with us?
We offer a Brand Manager position with lots of freedom. You get the chance to drive the business growth globally by creating distinctive place and value for our consumers. You will get the chance to define what Maxi-Cosi & Quinny wants to mean to their target consumer.
You work in an international environment with an international team. You get enabled to leave your mark and build your own department. We offer good working conditions including working from home and 13th month.
At Dorel Juvenile, we create innovative products and services for growing children. All our employees are directly involved in the research, design, development, testing, and marketing of our products. Our strong brands Maxi-Cosi, Bébé Confort, Quinny, Safety 1st, and Baby Art can be found in over 80 countries worldwide and it is our ambition to strengthen our leading position in the market.
Want to work with us?
You should see a button here to share this page via social media. You do not see this button because you indicated not to accept cookies.