EU Amazon Advertising Specialist
As the Amazon Advertising specialist and key member of the EU Amazon business unit it is your mission to outperform our current Amazon advertising performance for all European markets.
The primary objective is to drive awareness, increase sales, grow market share, create a great customer experience and deliver best in practice and year-round advertising campaigns. We want to continue to be the most visible brand on Amazon with the best conversion/sales whilst delivering a low ACOS.
This position can be based anywhere in Europe.
- Be the lead person for all Amazon advertising campaigns in Europe and the contact person for colleagues for all questions and concerns regarding Amazon Advertising
- End-to-End development of Amazon Advertising campaigns; strategy, development, implementation, reporting and optimization
- Outperform on key Amazon Advertising KPI’s, e.g. ACOS, CTR and Conversion
- Define new business and advertising opportunities
- Manage Sponsored ads (on Amazon) as well as DSP ads (on and off Amazon)
- Budget owner (move budget to where you think it brings the best return)
- Manage external advertising agency
- Work with local markets to define Amazon strategy for regular trading and key events
- Mange EU advertising relationship with Amazon (regular calls and meetings)
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in PPC / advertising marketing as well as direct experience managing Amazon search and DSP campaigns.
- Bachelor or master’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Digital Media, Communication or comparable background
- 2 years + experience managing digital marketing programs, with proven results in digital strategy and paid advertising within the e-commerce space.
- 4 years + experience in an ecommerce environment preferred
- Must have experience overseeing implementation or managing and executing pay-per-click advertising campaigns on Amazon, Google, or a similar platform.
- Ability to respond with speed and agility to changing consumer- & Amazon trends
- A continuous improvement mind-set & the ambition to set trends
- A data-driven, solution-oriented candidate, who is an excellent project manager, able to work in a multi-functional team with various stakeholders
- Creativity and experience bringing new ideas to fruition
- Fluent English (both spoken and written)
Are you ready to grow with us?
We offer an EU Amazon Advertising Specialist position in which you are at the heart of our changing organization. You are an important part of pushing our Amazon Account in Europe to the next level by leading all our Amazon advertising campaigns.
The Amazon account is one of our biggest and most important accounts and you will be part of a dedicated Amazon team. You are truly enabled to leave you mark and deliver!
You will work in a Pan European environment with a truly professional and exciting team. We offer good working conditions including the opportunity to partially work from home.
Dorel Juvenile is the world's leading juvenile products company. Our well-known products and strong brands Max-Cosi, Quinny and Tiny Love are complemented by regional brands and are available in more than 100 countries.
We are proud to work with 7,000 highly driven professionals in 25 different countries. All of our talented employees share the same mission: to Care for Precious Life. We help families live carefree lives by providing them with juvenile products with the highest safety and comfort standards.
Our frontrunner mentality matches our position as a global market leader. Being first means we forge our own path, we explore new ways to enhance our brands. We are continuously reinforcing our leading position and believe that team spirit, personal drive, and accountability can make a real difference in achieving sustainable growth. A vital element of our daily operations is the strong connection we maintain with our consumers. We engage with them wherever they are, so they will always benefit from our products and services, even in ways they did not expect.
Want to work with us?
You should see a button here to share this page via social media. You do not see this button because you indicated not to accept cookies.
Quinny empowers urban millennial parents to walk their way; transforming parenthood into a carefree exploration. The new NXTGEN stroller line consists of three different strollers