eCommerce Merchandising Specialist
Dorel Juvenile, a segment of Dorel Industries, Inc. (TSX:DII.B, DII.A) is a world class juvenile products company. Dorel Juvenile’s powerfully branded products include global juvenile brands Safety 1st, Quinny, Maxi-Cosi and Tiny Love, complemented by regional brands such as Cosco, Bébé Confort and Infanti. Dorel Industries Inc. has annual sales of US$2.6 billion and employs approximately 10,000 people in facilities located in twenty-five countries worldwide. We are continuously extending our leading market position and believe team spirit, personal drive, and accountability can make a real difference in achieving the sustainable growth essential to our future. We research, design, develop, and test our products in-house, giving employees opportunities to gain inter-departmental experience. Our aim is to introduce and grow talent at all levels of our organization. Our global organization and our international supplier and customer base allow employees to collaborate with juvenile colleagues and partners from all over the world. Working at Dorel Juvenile means having a real impact on people’s lives. Come join our team…together we care about the precious lives of children.
The eCommerce Merchandising Specialist will be a part of the eCommerce team and the Consumer Engagement group at our Foxboro, MA location. This is a catalyst role that will help drive the eCommerce growth strategy for the U.S. along with driving growth and profit across our D2C (direct to consumer) online sales channels.
The eCommerce Merchandising Specialist will have a passion for eCommerce, be a great problem solver, and successfully interface with key cross-functional teams across the company. This role must be able to successfully balance creative thinking with analytical know-how to drive results.
This role is responsible for closely monitoring and maintaining the day-to-day operations of DJG US’s D2C brand websites. The eCommerce Merchandising Specialist will spend most of their days focused on assortment management, item setups, inventory management, in-stocks, pricing, promotions, and online content. Ultimately, this role will be responsible for website merchandising and operations, creating a strong user experience on Dorel Juvenile’s owned D2C brand websites.
Candidates must be comfortable juggling multiple priorities and possess strong communication and interpersonal skills. Successful individuals will possess a proven track record of leading change, anticipating challenges, and providing solutions that add value.
- Day-to-day website maintenance: drive digital shelf improvements, leading efforts for continual optimizations to maximize eCommerce conversion.
- Monitor and maintain D2C website product assortment to ensure all items are properly listed, in stock, priced competitively, and with strong content, ratings & reviews.
- Track ETAs (estimated time of arrival) of new product launches/transition items and manage set-up process to get items live on the site
- Maintain D2C promotional/content calendar that aligns with sales and brand marketing initiatives
- Lead improvements for website navigation, merchandising, content, and other digital efforts aimed at increasing website engagement & conversion
- Perform regular reporting and analysis of sales, traffic, conversion, AOV (average order value), competitive pricing, and KPI’s (key performance indicators) to track the health each D2C business
- Regularly share eCommerce success metrics and website performance stats with cross-functional teams
- Work closely with internal PIM (product information management) system, Salsify, to successfully launch products on the website, working closely with product/brand marketers to ensure all content is accurate and optimized
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience is required
- Minimum 2-5 years of eCommerce experience, preferably direct-to-consumer
- Prior project management experience, with proven ability to lead & motivate teams of cross-functional partners
- Experience with digital tools such as Google Analytics, Magento, and Salsify
- Comfortable working with a team, as well as independently
- Balance of left brain (quantitative analysis, data-driven) & right brain (creativity, out-of-the box thinking)
- Must be detail oriented with a bias towards action (self-starter) and comfortable working with ambiguity
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are required
- Must have a track record of prioritizing and successfully delivering multiple initiatives on-time
Successful candidates must be willing to be flexible as it relates to work hours and must have ability to work independently, be customer focused, have excellent problem solving, organizational, communication and people skills.
Specific competencies include, functional/technical skills, action oriented, managerial courage, dealing with ambiguity, career ambition, command skills, motivating others, organizing, drive for results, problem solving, strategic agility and building effective teams.
Are you ready to grow with us?
The people behind our products and brands make Dorel an even stronger company. We are extending our leading market position and believe team spirit, personal drive and accountability can make a real difference in achieving sustainable growth. This is essential to our future. We invite you to grow with us!
Want to work with us?
You should see a button here to share this page via social media. You do not see this button because you indicated not to accept cookies.
Quinny empowers urban millennial parents to walk their way; transforming parenthood into a carefree exploration. The new NXTGEN stroller line consists of three different strollers