Dorel Juvenile, a segment of Dorel Industries, Inc. (TSX:DII.B, DII.A) is a world class juvenile products company. Dorel Juvenile’s powerfully branded products include global juvenile brands Maxi-Cosi, Quinny and Tiny Love, complemented by regional brands such as Safety 1st, Cosco, Bébé Confort and Infanti. Dorel Industries Inc. has annual sales of US$2.6 billion and employs approximately 8,900 people in facilities located in twenty-five countries worldwide.
Director, Product Marketing - CRS
Dorel Juvenile, maker of Maxi-Cosi, Safety 1st, Cosco, and other leading brands of child car seats, strollers and other juvenile products, is looking for a Director of Product Marketing to join the team in Foxboro, MA.
The Director of CRS Product Marketing is a consumer champion, responsible for developing and implementing the marketing strategy, product/channel assortment, pricing and P&L management. This role will lead a team to grow a high-visibility product category across multiple brands. The Director and their team are responsible for developing and executing a long-range business plan, including product roadmap and associated financials. Individuals must have a passion for bringing voice of the consumer to the organization, driving innovative, successful new products to market.
As a leader in the organization, with self-directed capabilities, this role will work with all functions within the organization to represent assigned categories with a high level of energy, organization and professionalism. The Director of Product Marketing is a strategic thinker who strives to align category goals and objectives with company mission, moving forward vigorously with consensus.
This role will be eligible for a hybrid (mix of on-site/remote work) work schedule.
The Director will actively manage the car seat product marketing team and provide leadership in three key areas:
- Originating and managing all new product development projects for the category,
- Work cross functionally with Program Management, Engineering, Quality and Regulatory, Brand Marketing and Sales teams to ensure five-star product viability aligns with brand standards, cost and timelines allow fit within customer expectations, and delivers on market share and margin targets.
- Developing and maintaining a complete understanding of consumer attitudes and usage habits along with possessing detailed knowledge of the path to purchase process,
- Assess and drive cross-functional understanding of category, competitive and consumer landscape
- Focus on unfulfilled consumer needs and identify market opportunities
- Creating and maintaining a product marketing plan that includes managing the growth of sales and profit while maintaining portfolio efficiency.
- Understand current and past performance of Car Seats by brand and retailer, and work with Brand Marketing, Finance and Sales teams to drive the implementation of actions to enhance product margin and sales volume.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field with 10+ years of consumer product marketing experience are required.
- Must have product marketing and innovation experience in fast moving consumer products industry and matrix environment with a strong track-record leading consistent category growth.
- Experience leading and motivating a team to deliver game-changing new products from meaningful consumer insights a must.
- Excellent communication, listening and presentation skills.
- Detailed analytical skills, digital knowledge, and excellent understanding of product development processes.
- Ability to work cross functionally with engineers and other disciplines
- Passion for improving the safety, comfort and joy of children and their parents is also a must!
- Ability to travel up to 10%, based on business needs.
Are you ready to grow with us?
Want to work with us?
You should see a button here to share this page via social media. You do not see this button because you indicated not to accept cookies.
Quinny empowers urban millennial parents to walk their way; transforming parenthood into a carefree exploration. The new NXTGEN stroller line consists of three different strollers