Customer Service Representative
Dorel Juvenile, a segment of Dorel Industries, Inc. (TSX:DII.B, DII.A) is a world class juvenile products company. Dorel Juvenile’s powerfully branded products include global juvenile brands Safety 1st, Quinny, Maxi-Cosi and Tiny Love, complimented by regional brands such as Cosco, Bébé Confort and Infanti. Dorel Industries Inc. has annual sales of US$2.6 billion and employs approximately 10,000 people in facilities located in twenty-five countries worldwide. We are continuously extending our leading market position and believe team spirit, personal drive, and accountability can make a real difference in achieving the sustainable growth essential to our future. We research, design, develop, and test our products in-house, giving employees opportunities to gain inter-departmental experience. Our aim is to introduce and grow talent at all levels of our organization. Our global organization and our international supplier and customer base allow employees to collaborate with juvenile colleagues and partners from all over the world. Working at Dorel Juvenile means having a real impact on people’s lives. Come join our team…together we care about the precious lives of children.
Customer Service strives to achieve delivery performance goals of 98% on time and in full order processing. The Customer Service Representative reports directly to the Small Pack-Customer Service Manager.
- Monitor incoming orders for accuracy. Enter manual orders for assigned accounts. Resolve any issues such as pricing or invalid items, by contacting the sales manager, sales representative or customer.
- Answer all questions related to product availability, order shipment status, and anything related to customer service for assigned accounts. This communication will be via email, phone or fax directly with the customer, sales manager, or sales representative. This would also require communication and interaction with internal departments to gather information required.
- Monitor shipments of open orders based on the customer requested ship date. Work with internal departments (shipping, accounts receivable) to insure on time shipment. Communicate any delay in shipment to the customer and or sales. Enter on to customer web sites any relevant order information. CFR/Load Build, schedule loads with carrier, add loads to scheduler.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Experience in a business environment, preferably with a retail logistics background.
- Familiarity with computer software such as MS Office, Outlook and familiarity with working on Internet Explorer.
- Excellent oral and communication skills required. Should be able to communicate concisely and clearly.
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to manage multiple tasks and deadlines independently.
- High school diploma or GED required.
Are you ready to grow with us?
The people behind our products and brands make Dorel an even stronger company. We are extending our leading market position and believe team spirit, personal drive and accountability can make a real difference in achieving sustainable growth. This is essential to our future. We invite you to grow with us!
Want to work with us?
You should see a button here to share this page via social media. You do not see this button because you indicated not to accept cookies.
Quinny empowers urban millennial parents to walk their way; transforming parenthood into a carefree exploration. The new NXTGEN stroller line consists of three different strollers