Customer Care Representative (German speaking)
You make our customers happy !
As a Customer Care Representative at Dorel Juvenile you ensure an excellent service, you amaze our customers and surpass their expectations.
How to tackle this
- We made sure you are physically surrounded by our products, strollers and car seats, so you can use them to help our customers.
- You take care of all our incoming matters via telephone, e-mail and Social and are truly free to resolve issues following the Dorel Service Promise.
- You estimate and decide when a question should be treated online or offline.
- You are the key-contact between customers reaching our and our internal organization.
- You make use of our ERP and CRM systems to answer all questions, register and plan follow up activities.
- You are the one talking to our customers and therefore the right person to propose improvements for products and services.
- You record improvements in our internal systems. In this way you ensure Dorel gets better for our customers everyday.
A day in the life
You arrive in the office and take a cup of coffee. The phone rings, first call of the day! It's a shopkeeper from Germany, who has a customer in the store with an issue with their car seat.
After a good analysis, using the car seats around you, you arrange for the seat to be picked up and brought to the Repair Center in Helmond.
You inform the customer that we will naturally take care of the issue and they will receive the completely checked car seat back within days.
Meanwhile, you get an email from a customer who lives in South Africa and has a question about her stroller, the coating (fabric) is showing signs of wear. This falls under our Lifetime Warranty and you are contacting your colleague from the export department immediately, they ensure a new coating is shipped right away.
Yesterday a post has been placed on Facebook, more and more people are interacting with questions and comments. You switch quickly between tasks to ensure that we respond neatly within the hour. Your colleague drops a box of chocolates at your desk, it is a thank you from a customer that you helped last week and whom we send a small present (bath toys) afterwards.
Another customer is so happy with the present that she sends a picture of the baby with the bath toy. Proud of surpassing our customer expectations you share this picture with your team members!
- We expect you have excellent communication skills.
- To thrive in this position you are empathic and flexible.
- You have (near) native German language skills, both oral and written.
- Social media is key in your professional life.
- You think ahead and dare to take the initiative.
Are you ready to grow with us?
We offer a customer care representative position with lots of freedom. You work in an international environment with an international team. You get enabled to truly exceed our customers expectations. We offer good working conditions including working from home and 13th month.
At Dorel Juvenile, we create innovative products and services for growing children. All our employees are directly involved in the research, design, development, testing, and marketing of our products. Our strong brands Maxi-Cosi, Bébé Confort, Quinny, Safety 1st, and Baby Art can be found in over 80 countries worldwide and it is our ambition to strengthen our leading position in the market.
Want to work with us?
You should see a button here to share this page via social media. You do not see this button because you indicated not to accept cookies.