Corporate Communications Specialist
At Dorel Juvenile we create innovative products and services for growing children. Our well known and very strong brands Maxi-Cosi, Bébé Confort, Quinny, Safety 1st, and Baby Art can be found all over the world and all employees share one common mission: we care for precious life. The ever-changing global landscape we are in requires us to keep evolving to ensure we are delivering an exceptional experience to consumers. Therefore we are in a major consumer-centric business transformation.
Dorel Juvenile is looking for a skilled and professional Corporate Communications Specialist, who can help our global organization succeed in a major business transformation. This is a temporary assignment for 7 months (maternity leave cover from October 2019 - April 2020), based in Helmond (NL), with the potential possibility of extension.
Knowing and understanding what it takes from Communications to lead such a transformation is crucial, so proven experience with change and project management is a must in this role. This position is part of the Global Corporate Communications team, reporting to the VP of Communications & Strategic Project Development (based in Canada). For this role, fluent (as native) English - both written and spoken - is required.
Please note that this requisition is for a locally hired position. Candidates must have current legal authorization to work in the Netherlands. Dorel will not attempt to obtain immigration and labor sponsorship for any applicants.
- Guide and facilitate the cross-functional team to define, develop and execute the consumer-centric transformation process
- Develop, execute and track a complete communications plan to support the transformation into a more efficient, agile and consumer-centric organization.
- Address the communications objectives of several audience groups including senior executives, internal & external support teams, and our entire global organization
- Ensure all strategic communications to, within and from the businesses support the transformation
- Proactively contribute in business strategy & planning discussions to ensure communications goals and deliverables are aligned with overall business plans and directions
- A Bachelor or Master’s degree in Communications or Marketing
- 7+ years’ experience in an international organization, of which at least 3 years of hands-on change management experience in a large-scale organization. Certification is a plus.
- Fluent English (as native) is a must!
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, communication and editing skills (in English), allowing for communication across entire organization.
- The ability to understand the complexity of an international matrix business environment and the role of communications as an integrated part of this.
- Proven ability to turn complex concepts and processes into relevant communication for different audiences.
Are you ready to grow with us?
Do you feel like we could make a great match and would you love to be part of a dynamic team that sets the tone? We look forward to receiving your motivation letter and Curriculum Vitae in English!
Want to work with us?
You should see a button here to share this page via social media. You do not see this button because you indicated not to accept cookies.